Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
My poo was colored green/blue. This is bad ? :confused:

The discolouration of your poo reflects the state of your stomach, or something. You should have it checked out...

-

To: Mr. Moderator

Hey,

Since we're going to be forced to rant in this thread, can you at least have the name changed?

Thanks.

Regards,
-Yared

Neah it's ok i remembered i ate cranberries + raspberries yesterday !

I just noticed something, The spelling on the thread title is Rndaom :mischief:.

Dear mods.

Please add in my "Christ, You know it ain't easy" rants thread as the previous thread. When starting a new thread, most people just copy+paste the op and add the current thread. Azzaman failed to do the second part, and now the next thread will also skip my thread. This is aided by the fact that the numbering is wrong, so people won't notice it is missing. I'd rather not have my thread be forgotten. Thanks!

Bobbyjoe

These letters to the mods look more like letters to God. :mischief:

Rant: I hate constantly being a douchebag to people in the off-site chatroom I go to... I fear ultimately alienating myself. :( (No, it's not Fifty Chat. It's some other chatroom.)

Rant 2: CFC is being slow today. :mad:

Moderator Action: Dear all, let's not have any more moaning about the OP.
Title fixed.

Actually, waking up naturally at the same time every day is the sign of a fairly healthy sleep pattern.

Ah, but I don't go to bed till 3ish. Believe me, I try to fall asleep, but can't. Waking up daily at 7 is good, but what's not good is getting 4 hours sleep when i have time for 12.

It is 4:45 P.M.

I initially woke up at sunrise this morning in my friend's backyard, shirtless, and face-down next to his tennis court.

I go inside to find a bed, but choose a couch for convenience's sake. I get woken up at 8:45 by my friends saying we needed to go home. I had a killer headache and my stomach was sloshing. In the next 5 hours, I managed to throw up half a dozen times. And now at 4:45, I still have the headache and my stomach still hurts. I have already drank blue Gatorade, chocolate milk, and coffee. I even went for a run. Damnit, that is like every anti-hangover strategy there is.

Damn you Jose Cuervo, damn you.

Moderator Action: Dear all, let's not have any more moaning about the OP.
Title fixed.

:D Thanks, you da best Mrs Moderator.

Rant: I'm confused. We were at my aunt's house, and my brother, being the 5 and half year old that he is, was running around and screaming, playing with the other guests, namely a couple of girls.

On one hand, he was being very annoying.
On the other hand, a part of me feels a little proud considering that those girls were twins, who're 3 years older than him. :)mischief:)

Insert rant complaining about the Thread Title and OP here.

RANT: Someone deleted my thread from the OP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom