Rank our civs

Its interesting to see with all the voting their is a distinct top 2 in both catagories and that Otto is in that top 2 for both.

The UN VOTE went towards Rik, completely decided by Rik. I also requested an idea of if general shape of the map.

I'll be sending the non-archi list to GA & RM Monday unless I hear otherwise.

Archi

1. Dutch
2. French
3. Carthage ;)
4. Viking
5. Japan

Non-Archi
1. Otto (wow those Saphis are expensive, but I can follow the crowd)
2. China
3. France
4. Iro
5. Japan

Updated with only Wotan and Emp. Killyouall not voting

Current results(11 out of 13 voting)
Code:
[U]non-archi[/U]		[U]archipeligo[/U]
Ottomans (49)		Dutch (44)
Iroquois (35)		Ottomans (30)
China  (24)		Byzantines (19)
Japan (22)		England (16)
France (16)		Iroquois (13)

Dutch (12)		France (13)
Celts (5)		Japan (12)
Sumeria (2)		Vikings (10)
			Carthage (4)
			Sumeria (3)
			China  (3)

I'll send the non-archi list at 2 pm EST (~45 minutes from now)

Here is what the individual teams valued

For the traits I just gave the civ's score from the teams' rankings to each of the 2 traits

Attachments

• Image2.gif
    Image2.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 230
Odd thing China was ranked so high but wasn't given. Korea surprises me a little, since they have a circumstantially crappy UU (who wants a slow artillery war in multiplayer ??) but the massive SCI is to be expected. The council only had France as non-SCI.

All in all, good pick boys. Now what would be wicked is to find sumeria or celts and suicide something on them for a GA trigger :mischief:

Lets be wicked.... if we get the chance

Odd thing China was ranked so high but wasn't given. Korea surprises me a little, since they have a circumstantially crappy UU (who wants a slow artillery war in multiplayer ??) but the massive SCI is to be expected. The council only had France as non-SCI.

All in all, good pick boys. Now what would be wicked is to find sumeria or celts and suicide something on them for a GA trigger :mischief:

I was thinking about the korea pick. Essentially they are Greece with the Sci/Comm traits, however Korea's UU isn't going to get them into trouble with an early GA. Where Greece with the hoplite could be force into a very early GA, with the Koreans they can guarantee themselfs a late MA one.

:agree: I thought the same thing (Korea same as Greece), but never put it together with the late GA.

I was thinking about the korea pick. Essentially they are Greece with the Sci/Comm traits, however Korea's UU isn't going to get them into trouble with an early GA. Where Greece with the hoplite could be force into a very early GA, with the Koreans they can guarantee themselfs a late MA one.

:gripe: Man I hate it when an opponent is smarter than me. I guess we'll just have to rely on our looks and personality...:run:

well we have many different looks, for instance i am quite adept at the warthog impersonation-sometimes with sound also.

I am quite adept at sounding like a growing plant.

I like the agri food bonus a lot, so Iro is a good choice. I guess Ottomans are popular due to their UU (+scientific)

I guess we'll just have to take them out before they get to Sipahis. :D

whew, this is one instance that I'm glad we didn't get our first choice :lol:

Have to agree. Can't imagine pissing off 3 civs before the game has even started is a good thing:lol:

From our point of view the only possible negative is our early UU, we don't want anyone dragging us into an early war and early GA. The one good point is that i've been here before with the Nutters so i have some ideas on how to use them effectively.

Which reminds me, I do have one request:). If we do get into a war with the council and donsigs playing the turns for them then i want to play ours :please::D

Robi D said:
Which reminds me, I do have one request:). If we do get into a war with the council and donsigs playing the turns for them then i want to play ours :please::D

:rotfl: That's a face-off I'd love to see. :p

Top Bottom