Rant: Rap

Are you sure about that? I could have sworn back in 96ish they had a song with situation discribed in it.

If you can find the song, feel free to link to a lyrics page.
If I cared enuff to look.........

I know there is a song that fits this not sure who did it but 3-6-M stands out for some reason.

Are you sure about that? I could have sworn back in 96ish they had a song with situation discribed in it.

Might be moreso a Geto Boys thing.

They were into the gory stuff.:cool:

Might be moreso a Geto Boys thing.

They were into the gory stuff.:cool:

Could have been. I liked some Ghetto Boys stuff. It was a long time and many drugs ago.

Well, it's nice to see this topic not about flaws :shifty:

I need to go through Al's list some more.

C~H you trying doing things wrong.. undoubtably you will fail and therefore get things right!

well i think rap is the best because it brings out more creativity then other music. unlike rock or pop it takes much longer to right a rap song. also rap doesnt just bag on other people.... take tupac, all of his rap was based on his life. most poeple dont think that because some rap songs are about wemon and drugs. just think most rock songs are about the same thing. just listen very close.

well i think rap is the best because it brings out more creativity then other music. unlike rock or pop it takes much longer to right a rap song. also rap doesnt just bag on other people.... take tupac, all of his rap was based on his life. most poeple dont think that because some rap songs are about wemon and drugs. just think most rock songs are about the same thing. just listen very close.

But most rock songs have good/decent tune to them. Rap is all about the lyrics.

That makes it harder to make a rap song, because everyone listens to lyrics, not music. In pop and rock it's both music and lyrics.

There's no such thing as rap music. Saying rap music is like saying sing music. you can rap in a rock song, just as you can sing in a rock song. Hip Hop is a genre where rap is prevelent, as is Grime, but neither of them are rap music.

Though I am glad I live in a land where Hip Hop fans are a (granted sizable) minority.

Why do people enjoy listening to rap? I mean, most of the times, it is about insulting other people, and making everything turn into slang. For example, Enimem, he "raps" about how he hates women.

Another thing about rap, how can people like the sound of it? There is no beat at all to it. 90% of children now listen to rap, which ruins their mind. Whenever I become friends with someone, I make sure they do not listen to rap, and they are overall much better people.

This just proves rap poisons the mind. It encourages drugs and alcohol, which gets you in accidents and much trouble.

That was my rant, thank you for reading :)

Also, post your views on Rap as well.

Thats about sums up the majority of rap i hear. Theres other kinds but i still dont like the sound of rap anyway.

Top Bottom