Rant: Rap

Why do people enjoy listening to rap? I mean, most of the times, it is about insulting other people, and making everything turn into slang. For example, Enimem, he "raps" about how he hates women.

Another thing about rap, how can people like the sound of it? There is no beat at all to it. 90% of children now listen to rap, which ruins their mind. Whenever I become friends with someone, I make sure they do not listen to rap, and they are overall much better people.

This just proves rap poisons the mind. It encourages drugs and alcohol, which gets you in accidents and much trouble.

That was my rant, thank you for reading :)

Also, post your views on Rap as well.

Oh my

That's like saying that everyone who listens to country music is a stupid hick who has sexual relations with his sisters.

newsflash: there's good hip hop and there's bad hip hop.. the bad can be usually found in the mainstream, which is what you're exposed to

Rap isn't all bad, I personally don't like most of it, but there are some good songs and some good rap artists out there.

I admit the rap culture is pretty ridiculous and pathetic, but the actual music isn't the evil, non-artistic crap the OP makes it out to be.

Nowadays, rap is pretty stupid. It's a bunch of wanna-be gangsters who can't even rhyme. Alot of it is absolute crap, but there are a few artists who actually make their rap poetic. While most rappers suck, some do have meaning (i.e. Tupac)

Nowadays, rap is pretty stupid. It's a bunch of wanna-be gangsters who can't even rhyme. Alot of it is absolute crap, but there are a few artists who actually make their rap poetic. While most rappers suck, some do have meaning (i.e. Tupac)

Tupac! Is he alive?

Will we ever know the answer? I doubt it. In six weeks Tupac Shakur is releasing his eighth posthumous album, titled Death Faker. Some fans say the title contains a hidden message which could be taken to mean that Tupac didn't really die on that September night nine years ago. Some also claim that certain tracks, such as Still Breathin' and I'm not dead, mother****** contain hints about the star's supposed passing.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/viewpoint/tupac.html

Everyone knows rock and metal are better.

See sig for good music. Its about as rap as I get unless that rap is 92 or before. With some exceptions.

It's all about Oi! for me.

I dont enjoy rap, its like a bunch of scribble i can't or dont want to understand

Top Bottom