RB17, part ... uh... two? The Hippies Revenge!

sorry guys...RL intruded last night, but, on the plus side, i'm gonna be w/o kids and wife all night so i'll have plenty of time to play!

ahh yes, but i won't be up until 1:30 or later ~ last night i had to play 3 SGs and was only able to squeeze one in from 11-1!! I'm sleepy :crazyeye:

Rex Tyrannus said:
I used to remember what 1AM was like :old:
Ha, tell me about it; first time in a long time. I dragged myself upstairs at 2 and felt like a train had hit me! getting old sucks.

I love being young... Remember 4 AM? :D

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, Rex. Either laugh or cry.

ed. note: no pics came out for this :(

Oh, like wow, man. I was totally off in these bushes here and nobody woke me? Did i miss the second set? Ahh man, i'm still here. There's not much to do so i start wandering around, see if i can find any :smoke:

Oh, check this guy out!! oh, man, he totally has these "10 Super-cool Ways to Make this Planet a Little Groovier". and he had a great beard!! And, step 7 was to build a "Super-cool" shrine to house his "super-cool" hooka (i think everything this Moses had was "super-cool") ~ so, we did it ~ he hasn't come out since.

There were a TON folks going down to check out those pigs near Mecca ~ they wore a road in the dirt!! Pretty sweet. Ahh, man, check out this guy ~ it's like, a chair, with stone wheels ~ it's FDR! (too soon?) He, like, wants to be able to come through our land and we could go through his land, and i said: dude, it's not OUR land...it's Mother Earth's so of course you can come on through.

Our workboat is still out there, truckin' over the open seas trying to find his way home (he eventually turns around and is heading back now). Our boat is hanging out, locally, checking out these sweet surrounding islands.

Ohh, man...totally bad vibes! like,these guys came in and made slaves of a bunch of the people in the cities!! Totally uncool!! [ooc: i revolted to slavery! :mad: it was total :smoke: ]

They force the slaves to build a road to Medina and they kill off a whole bunch building a granary in Mecca. NO MORE! SPARTACUS!! VIVE LA REVOLUTION!! ATTICA!!! AND SOME FUNYONS, MAN, YEAH!!!! oh, man, funyuns would be so cool!! The revolting slaves are given their own island, to create their own paradise ~ it is called Baghdad, and it is north of Mecca.

And just as i was getting back into town, after the revolution, i met this OTHER super-cool guy. Mahavira's his name and he's here for Moses' super-cool hooka tent!!

Spoiler :
RBSG17

T00/0875: move the warrior we have down south to check out the coast east.

T01/0850: Moses is born, I go for the Kashi Vish to spread the religion faster.

T02/0825: worker goes to connect pig;

T03/0800: FDR wants OB, okay.

T04/0775: our workboat is still truckin’ ~

T05/0750: Damascus border pop.

T06/0725: BW comes in, I revolt to Slavery [egad!!! Total :smoke: ] and take Alphabet (in 15t)

T07/0700: I get OB w/JC ~ d’oh! I wanted it sooner!!

T08/0675: GL is BIDL;

T09/0650: Great Road is continuing westward.

T10/0625:

T11/0600: Settler is done; don’t know where to send him; go to the northern island.

T12/0575:

T13/0550: whip Gran @ Mecca;

T14/0525: REVOLUTION!!

T15/0500:

T16/0475: Baghdad founded!

T17/0450: The Great Road is done to Medina!! Starts chopping a forest to help w/the library.

T18/0425: MM Mecca w/3 priests! I’m gonna pop another GP!!

T19/0400: Mahavira born! (med as the tech); stopped here to even the years

Geez ... slavery??? :eek: That's like the 8th unforgivable sin.

Who's up? Let's see, pholkhero is pheasant eye I believe ... that makes Good Grass up. And who the hell is Good Grass? ...

ok, that's like ... me. :crazyeye: ... will get to this, er, like 24hrs later. If Roseblossom wants to go first, be my guest.

GreyFox said:
Geez ... slavery??? :eek: That's like the 8th unforgivable sin.
ooc: yeah, at first, i was like, cool! let's whip some stuff. lucky i only used it for the one gran before i realized how unhip it was!

GreyFox said:
Got it. Playing and reporting in 3 hrs.

For a momemt, my too-much-weed-induced blurry eyes thought Pheaseant had uploaded the wrong file ... looked like BC4000 to me, but it really is BC0400. :lol:

--

Too...much...weed? I don't understand. How does one aquire too much weed?

This is a quiet day. Everything was looking fine. Me enjoying my weed, basking in the breeze, what a life!

Some dude told us we are medicore in terms of size. Size doesn't matter, dude. Is the length of time ... eh, wait a minute, exactly size of what are we talking about? :crazyeye:

We just known how to generate symbols: alhpa, beta, gamma, theta ... and this roosy guy was like all over us, asking to trade this trade that.

And no, roosy fellow, I am going to hold on to the secret of ABC a while longer.

Alarm, alarm, there be barbs!

Ok, not our problem ... :D

This is the world drawn by me, while smoking my Good Grass, as I imagined it:

And seems like there are a few trades we can do if we decide to let the world know the secret of "Doh-A-Deer, a female deer ..." .... wait, that's music, we have not learn that yet :crazyeye: .. I mean ... "A for Apple, B for Boy".

Spoiler :

Turn 99 (400 BC)
GreyFox: Everything looks okay.
Damascus grows: 3

IBT:

Turn 100 (375 BC)
Mecca finishes: Work Boat
Medina grows: 5

IBT:

Turn 101 (350 BC)
Mecca begins: Warrior
Tech learned: Alphabet
Mecca finishes: Warrior

IBT:

Turn 102 (325 BC)
Tech learned: Meditation
Research begun: Literature
Mecca begins: Galley
Mecca grows: 10
Damascus finishes: Work Boat

IBT:

Turn 103 (300 BC)
Damascus begins: Granary
Damascus grows: 4

IBT:

Turn 104 (275 BC)
Baghdad grows: 2
Baghdad's borders expand

IBT:

Turn 105 (250 BC)

IBT:
Hinduism has spread: New York (American Empire)

Turn 106 (225 BC)
Mecca finishes: Galley

IBT:

Turn 107 (200 BC)
Mecca begins: Settler
Medina finishes: Library
Damascus grows: 5
Baghdad finishes: Warrior

IBT:
Christianity founded in a distant land

Turn 108 (175 BC)
Medina begins: Granary
Baghdad begins: Lighthouse
Tech learned: Literature

IBT:

Turn 109 (150 BC)
Research begun: Code of Laws
Research begun: Mathematics

OOC:
- We can either save the Prophet for one more religion, or we could join him. Hate to see him idling.
- I go for Maths to enable Music, grab us the Artists fellow. Feel free to veto if you feel that the bronze-looking-statue is more important.
- I :smoke:, and start settler in Mecca 2 turns before Lit came in ... once that is done, suggest going straight to Great Library. As long as we hold on to alphabet a while longer, we should still be able to built TGL before anyone.

>>> The Hippy Manual BC150 Edition <<<

Dudes, our tye-dye needs must be fulfilled! That island by india looks Yummay!

Er... Bede?

Zepyrath
Pheasant's Eye
Good Grass?
Roseblossom?
Bellflower

Couldn't remember who came up first. Ah, the beach :D

<Sits up in the sand and peers over his shoulder>

Who, me? I thought it was the guy with blossoms in his hair?

<Stretches back out and lets the sun burn away the mescal fumes, while humming Margaritaville>

Wha...? Sid, is that you? What happened to Roger, man? What's that, I gotta go run Mecca, now? Ahh! Quit yellin', man. Hold on. Let me check that piece of paper Zepy wrote. Huh? I guess it is me. Far out. That Good Grass dude was doing so well, too. Man, you know me. If you see me with that chick from the statue and some papers, I just ain't gonna be with it for a while.

You gotta tell me these things, man.

Okay, I really never knew I was up. Sorry. I'll *try* to grab it tonight. I'm also up in RT01, but both ought to be quick.

Top Bottom