Ready-Made 'standard' Multi-Figure Units

@Kryten, Is The Smoke fix done with PSP?

can someone tell me what psp is and if it's neccessary for making units if so someone please direct me to it and thanks kryten for all the help i'm almost there just a little more work and i'll have the hang of this.:D

psp just stands for paintshop pro (JASC)
Trial version free for download at jasc.com.
I use it to apply pallettes to the storyboard Flictser created and the one SBB has created. It's also fairly easy to replace the background color.

Greets Jurimax

Hey thanks Jurimax I'm trying to get the hang of making units and i'm almost there guess i got to get that too by the instructions kryten gave me evreyone has been so cool on civfanatics it's appreciated to all who have been nice and at least tried to help me :goodjob: :D

To HorseMatrix and all others who are having trouble creating M-Units, I have posted a tutorial on how to do this. This is the Multi Unit Tutorial
If there are any problems, feel free to PM or mail me.

Greetings Jurimax

No problem HM, I just put together pieces and bits I found here and there. I hope it's helpfull.

greets

Anyone know what i did wrong here? After i save the file over the FXM pcx the background of the unit is purple. I want to post a image here so you can see it, but i don't know how to put the image in here.

Originally posted by KLHM2009
Anyone know what i did wrong here? After i save the file over the FXM pcx the background of the unit is purple. I want to post a image here so you can see it, but i don't know how to put the image in here.

If you don't have own webspace, so use the "attch file" option at the botton of the "post reply" screen. There you can upload a small jpg-file from your harddrive to your message.

AT LONG (LONG!) LAST, THE MODERN TIMES MODPACK IS FINISHED!
(Yippee.....) :D

Please see page one of this thread for the downloads.

(And now I need a rest!
So I'm going to do something that I haven't done since before Christmas....
....I'm actually going to play a game!)
:lol:

YAH! Very nice!
Only one suggestion, the stealth bombers and fighters (assuming they're based off of the B-1B Spitit and F-117 Nighthawk) fly alone, or I have seen a formation of F-117s as a diamond (don't ask me). That\s my only suggestion. Otherwise, great job!

Now that all of those are finished, what are you planning on doing?

Originally posted by computerdude113
Now that all of those are finished, what are you planning on doing?

....RESTING! :crazyeye:

Soon I'll continue with the Alexander the Great scenario, which requires:-
* many single figure units still to be created.....
* many units to be converted to multi-figure versions.....
* bringing all the bits-'n-pieces together in order to make the scenario work....

"Will this torment never end?!" :lol:

Kryten, look at my avatar and you will see how much I like them!

Originally posted by Kryten

....RESTING! :crazyeye:

Soon I'll continue with the Alexander the Great scenario, which requires:-
* many single figure units still to be created.....
* many units to be converted to multi-figure versions.....
* bringing all the bits-'n-pieces together in order to make the scenario work....

"Will this torment never end?!" :lol:

Haha :p

Top Bottom