Really furious!

Sorry I have been busy the last week, I had a surprise birthday party including family from out of town (planned by my wife).

Anyway, I am back.

I would like to wait for 1000 and spend it on a city state.

-Iustus

Sorry I have been busy the last week, I had a surprise birthday party including family from out of town (planned by my wife).

Anyway, I am back.

I would like to wait for 1000 and spend it on a city state.

-Iustus

Scorpio as well? :goodjob: (I was away since friday for the very same reason ;))

Is Estarioll still around? IIrc he is up!

I would spend the money on a city-state as well.

@Ungy: feel free to claim a spot in the roster if u can open a save :)

I am on the road and out of town until December, so I will be unable to play until then. I may find time to visit the forums, but I will not be bringing a laptop to play on.

-Iustus

I am around again too and interested in finishing it (don't like unfinished stuffs). I can take a round this week end to get us started again (iirc I was up after Estarioll).

I am playing right now a short round. Will dogpile the Chinese and finish them. We should be in position to declare on the Japanese after that.

Raskolnikov

I haven't much time for a report, though after a month of break, I guess the important is to get moving again :goodjob:

I spent most of my time building roads to link the Iroquois cities. This part is done, there are only the chinese cities to road. Four workers are linking Bejing to Shangai (which is part of our network already).

We finished the Chinese and made peace with the French as we have little to gain there for now. Unfortunatly I lost a GG stupidly during the first turn of war (just didn't notice him before declaring, sorry)... though we got a replacement already.

Our troops are positionned to declare on the Japanese this turn. They should be no match (we can wipe out most of his standing army now).

We have teched steel (we can upgrade before declaring if we feel like it though it's overkill in my opinion) and started horseback riding (since it's the cheapeast - remember the research agreement thingy- , and it enables circus). Only one turn into this so we can switch if we feel other things are needed badly (I played one more turn to position workers and troops). We also got theology as part of our precedent research agreement with Askia.

There is a mine to repare near Berlin (the local worker should do so after its current task).

We've got some luxuries from the French with the peace treaty, I think we'll loose them once the peace ends.

We've got a civic to choose, one from patronage was the team consensus iirc, at least a month ago :goodjob: We have also some cash, we can buy some more city-states as I feel upgrades won't be necesary for the Japanese war. We have three military CS gifiting us units, don't hesitate to tell one to stop production if we feel we have what we need.

Here are the pics I took while playing:

Spoiler :

And the save. Comments, thoughts (,rants)?

Roster:

Raskolnikov -> just played!
Iustus -> UP!
Emperor Peter -> on deck!
Ungy
Estarioll?

Cheers,
Raskolnikov

Attachments

• Really_Furious_0122 AD-0175.Civ5Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 206
again I crash:mad:
so unfortunately don't count on me for much (if anything) this game.
If anyone wants my spot they're welcome to it

Sorry to hear Ungy. Not sure what to do at this point. Next game should be on BTS anyway. Feel free to join then! :)

Top Bottom