1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Stories & Tales' started by Lighthearter, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aysee

Aysee Winter is Coming

Emergency powers, eh? My party shall remain neutral on this issue for now, but I myself have second thoughts.

2. Whosit

Whosit Entropic Knight

Official Announcement: Aysee has accepted the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs.

3. Aysee

Aysee Winter is Coming

Okay, I'm going to contribute my horrible detective skills to the saboteur investigation!!!OH YEAH!!:D

Actually no. I'm not going to name my suspects. Like I said after the first sabotage, disunion is the worst thing we could have right now. We need a united front in order to survive. Never has the old adage "United we stand, Divided we fall" been more true than now. We must simply accept that there are bad people, but the good people outnumber them. We will simply charter a proper investigation in time, for anything else will just have the "investigation" dissolve into a witch-hunt which is the last thing England needs right now.

4. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

In that case, I wish to head this investigation with my own booty and logic. Any ideas, or confessions may be PMed to me.

5. Aysee

Aysee Winter is Coming

I just told you. The only person who CAN actually field an investigation that will provide results is LH. Anything else would just be a witch hunt.

6. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

Alright then. So be it. Now we wait another 24 hours or more of LH to tell us. Perhaps I'm bored, and will still do it. Yeah, I'm bored. Anybody who wants to can send their guesses to me via PM.

7. ilduce349

ilduce349 (Financial, Philo)

Our lists are similar, just take away me and add MN now heres my reasoning:
    MN: One person said he was a bad opposition leader because he never used any of the opposition powers. I thought maybe he would do it to show he did.
    Cull: Your the only person to have done a successful sabotage
    Ravus: When the house of commons has started bicker argueing for no reason, he has become an extremist to get us to unite. He might have done this.
    Arya: For the reasons you stated
    Now I would like to add someone to this list
    JMUG: The Christian leader, he is heavily against all other religions.

Now in defense of our beloved VP:
    You only countered 2 of my 3 points.
    I would also like to remind you the PCE is an extreme socail conservatism. We believe in Free everything. Free market, Free religion, Free speech, Free Labor (emancipation) and free elections (US). We favor christianity simply for the gold+happiness bonuses. I have nothing against Buddhism as shone when I attacked Ravus for his actions and I have nothing against Stonehenge expect for what Ravus did. I would not destroy the most important aspect of English culture ESPECAILLY when I am a member of an Administration which I like.

8. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

Hmm. The same can be applied to me, as well as Ravus. Ravus nudged the election the way it did, and made Aegis won. The adminstration in which I like part. JMUG as well. Forgot about him, since he doesn't post much, for your reasons. And after seeing the fallback after I did sabotage, I doubt that MN would. Thus,

Arya, and JMUG.

Part of the same party, and both are pretty high up in my list. Although might want to move this to PM, seeing as its regarded as a "witch hunt" by some members of Parliament, including Foreign Minister, Aysee.

9. Whosit

Whosit Entropic Knight

Yes, if you're going to discuss this, do it in PM. I agree with Aysee in that only Lighthearter really has the ability and the power to conduct the investigation.

10. ilduce349

I fully support Culls way a figuring out who committed this crime.

:joke:

@Cull if you want to move this to PM, PM me, if not we will drop this discussion.

11. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

Drop discussion. Its pointless, and now that I'm playing a civ game, not needed so that I can do something.

Also, from pics on page 137 it appears like the city north of London on the island never appeared/got a piccy. What happened there?

12. Whosit

Whosit Entropic Knight

I think that LH just forgot. And aren't the pictures on page 135?

13. ilduce349

Play civ? thats something I haven't done in months (beside my fail Realpolitik America game), I have spent to much time on this forum and now longer have the time to play civ :lol:
    Seriously in the last 3 months I have downloaded 8 mods which I have yet to play.

14. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

I just play normal vanilla civ 4, and sometimes FfH2. The pics are on page 135? Okay. My weedy mistake. Still, close right?

15. ilduce349

By vanilla do you mean unmodded bts or do you mean the original civ 4?

I spend most of my time on RFC and RoM

16. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

BtS 3.19

17. mechaerik

mechaerik Tuturuu!

I'm rather surprised we've only uncovered that much of the map. I suggest building a scout work boat to sail around africa and into asia.

18. Aysee

Aysee Winter is Coming

Seconded^^^, but after the war

19. west india man

west india man Immortal

what's the point? Even if we try trade, the civs will hate our religion. I have a feeling Sury's there...

20. Cull

Cull Big Daddy

Every city is either pumping infrastructure that is desperately needed, or building units to try and turn the war. A work boat should net the fishes in the Spanish cities(coming from the latest pics)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.