Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, don't you see? We liberate Russia by incorporating them into England! I mean, everyone wants to be English, even if they don't realize it yet. :lol:

EVIL IMPERIALISTS! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT LIVES OF PEOPLE, INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN DEEP POCKETS!!!??? [pissed]

If you are trying to imply that I care more about personal gain and wealth than the good of the English nation... then those are fighting words. :nono: It is a sad fact of life that progress requires sacrifice. All we can do is to try and minimize that sacrifice. Or, at least, shift the burden of that sacrifice onto the shoulders of non-Englishmen. :mischief:

Surely you don't want our children growing up speaking Russian.

I do care about the lives of people of England (OOC: Do we call ourselves English or British?), others less...

Surely you don't want our children growing up speaking Russian.
Or Nordish, or whatever language they spoke in those Vikingland.

@Whosit, it seems for the moment, the Imperial Party's way of thinking fits my agend... er, I mean, my goal. For the moment. Thus, I hereby, request to formally join the Imperial Party.

Or Nordish, or whatever language they spoke in those Vikingland.

Precisely. :)

@Whosit, it seems for the moment, the Imperial Party's way of thinking fits my agend... er, I mean, my goal. For the moment. Thus, I hereby, request to formally join the Imperial Party.

Accepted. Welcome aboard! :goodjob:

You think that if you want to live, the others must die? DISGUSTING! You must learn to value other's lives before your own.

Surely, and I hope, you are in jest to suggest that you are ready to die defending the enemy...

In Times of war- Imperial Support Swells, it has always been thus. For the coming years of conflict I feel the Imperial Party is best Prepared for The times to come. I hereby Request to join this party, in hope that they can decisively end the coming crusade.

@WIM- It is not neccesary for them to Die, only for them to submit to our Divine right to Rule. This will likely not happen unless we prove ourselves superior to them on the battlefield. Bringing God to the heathens will require sacrafice, sacrafice of blood, toil, tears, and sweat.

DT
Crusading For the Empire :jesus:

I would die to prevent the deaths of anyone else! Stop Dem Taqat's ridiculous ideas about DIVINE RIGHT! ENGLAND SHOULD HAVE THE OBJECT OF MAKING AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE HAPPY!

In Times of war- Imperial Support Swells, it has always been thus. For the coming years of conflict I feel the Imperial Party is best Prepared for The times to come. I hereby Request to join this party, in hope that they can decisively end the coming crusade.

We welcome your support. Are you able to receive PMs at this time? Is there another way to contact you without posting to the main thread?

I would die to prevent the deaths of anyone else! Stop Dem Taqat's ridiculous ideas about DIVINE RIGHT! ENGLAND SHOULD HAVE THE OBJECT OF MAKING AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE HAPPY!

If they surrender, then no one has to die. If they surrender, they can be subject of the glory of England. They may pursue happiness, so long they are subject to England.

If they surrender, then no one has to die. If they surrender, they can be subject of the glory of England. They may pursue happiness, so long they are subject to England.

There are nationalists and patriots everywhere! (OOC: I'm a Brazilian patriot/left-wing nationalist). A lot of people will not like to be subject to a completely different country, with a completely different culture and religion! ENGLISH POWER MUST NOT BE ABUSED!

@Whosit- I won't have PM's for 2-3 more days. Hopefully nothing Urgent will come up in that time.

@WIM-IC: We were blessed by founding Christianity; so We must spread Knowledge of God to the Heathens of the World, by force if necesary.
-OOC: It might be getting a bit out of hand I guess. I'll be sticking to my crusade for a while, but I'm planning to become less warmongering, or less religious, after a while. Not sure how to Justify it IC though.

DT
Planning peace on Earth :jesus: (after a few wars)

@WIM-IC: We were blessed by founding Christianity; so We must spread Knowledge of God to the Heathens of the World, by force if necesary.

YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER, BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE IT DRINK! WE CANNOT FORCE A PERSON TO CONVERT TO THE ENGLISH RELIGION! WAR IS EVIL! [pissed]

Planning peace on Earth :jesus:

:goodjob:

-OOC: It might be getting a bit out of hand I guess.

No, I'm simply debating like I did in the early days! :D

Okay
Still, i'll tone it down a little anyway, it's a little to late in the game for this kind of opinion; It's a medival idea. Time to be slightly more Rational and slightly less fanatical. Now is the 'Empire for Empire's sake' Era. It wasn't working well anyway.

DT
Crusading Verbally :jesus:

Because our neighbors are not remaining peaceful, and because England will stagnate and weaken if we remain inert while our enemies grow and expand.

Nuke: I've been worrying about it, but are you referring to something LH mentioned about anything that's not tagged as "OOC" is known by all the world? If that's true... doesn't that mean that planning any kind of war is... not only pointless, but harmful? Or are you referring to something else?

yes. anything that's not tagged "OOC" or specifically referred to as being in, say, a "closed" session of parliament, is known by the entire world.

Nukeknockout
Imperial Party member

yes. anything that's not tagged "OOC" or specifically referred to as being in, say, a "closed" session of parliament, is known by the entire world.

Nukeknockout
Imperial Party member

This was mentioned when? (Aside from two days ago) :rolleyes:

OK. :Closed/I suggest that all members of Parliament keep our discussions private, especially discussions that contain sensitive/strategic/tactical elements./Closed:

Hey, let's not go to war at all. Nope. WIM is totally correct. :mischief:

This was mentioned when? (Aside from two days ago) :rolleyes:

OK. :Closed/I suggest that all members of Parliament keep our discussions private, especially discussions that contain sensitive/strategic/tactical elements./Closed:

Hey, let's not go to war at all. Nope. WIM is totally correct. :mischief:

:Closed/That's probably a good idea. LH mentioned it a bit back, I don't remember when./Closed:

Yeah, what were we thinking? we don't want to cause pain and suffering for no discernible reason. nice of WIM to calmly and compassionately educate us on that. :mischief:

Nukeknockout
Imperial Party Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom