Realpolitik's PBEM Thread

My computer wont be fixed by the weekend, so I have to drop out. :(

You're sure? Your backup PC won't cut it? :( I'm creating the game in just a minute....

The backup PC is too full to install BtS, and my brother is coming for the Christmas holidays from university, so he'd get really pissed if half his useless crap is deleted. Not that I like him, he's a complete [censored]

Alright, then. Sorry you couldn't make it into the game. Maybe next time. Well, with that, I'll put the game together and send it off to TT, and we can get rolling.

EDIT: Revised the turn-order. Realized I was using the wrong times for myself because I cannot do simple arithmetic. My actual GMT time frame is 4 am to 6 am, so that could put me first or last. I think I'll go first. :p

I've played and sent it on to Aysee.

ALSO those who have not yet seen it, look at the Main thread, there is a MAJOR problem right now.

DT
Calming Down :mad:

Who has the save at the moment? According to our schedule, it should be back to me around now.

I don't have it

That must mean Aysee has it, unless something really weird is going on. I'll send him a PM. Hopefully it will only take us another day or two to get the gears meshing right.

Rigthyo. Playing right now.

Alright. On an... not entirely unrelated note, I'm wondering if I goofed when I moved my place in the turn order. Ravus never gave us a specific time window, and now I'm not sure why it makes more sense for it to go Nuke, Ravus, and me. Oh well.

Sending...

EDIT: Sent.

EDIT: never mind

sent

Huh well those last three turns all happened quickly. Game Save to Whosit. So can we use this thread for tracking the save and trash talk? Because i'm betting i have the best start :p

I'm just not going to let you people know how I started :p

I got a god awful start - but as soon as I find Iron i'm sure i'll have an amazing start - it'll be Ravus'

;-)

I got a god awful start - but as soon as I find Iron i'm sure i'll have an amazing start - it'll be Ravus'

;-)

Oh, I bet you 25 gold I have a start worse than yours. However, the details will have to wait.

Playing now, though! :)

Edit: But, yes, we should use this thread to help keep track of who has the save. We really should limit trash talk, though, simply because we're not really supposed to communicate with each other until we have met in-game.

Save off to TT.

No comment on my start. I'm a little bit doubtful about my settling location, though.

Top Bottom