• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Rednecks Vs Hippies

Redneck or Hippie?

• Redneck

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Hippie

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Both equally

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
the differnce is Hippies get to tie-dye! :D

what is this thread even about,which ones we like or which ones we hate?

i'd have to prefer rednecks, they save on your military, and their expendable(not that hippies aren't)

sargent: son here is your automatic rifle
redneck: naw i already got one of them thanks anyway

Hmm. Well, Rednecks are by far the most fun to party with. It's just a laugh a minute. These morons do anything. One time, some dumb kid somehow found an old, derelict toilet and brought it into this house me and my friend were partying at with a bunch of good ol' southern iowa hicks. He just dropped the thing in the middle of the floor. Oh, the hijynx that ensued.

At the time, seating was at a premium, so Dubs, (a 300+ pound gypsy guy who was born dirty) sat on it. Then another guy, Tom, found a hammer and took a couple whacks at it. Dubs, not wanting to be sitting on it when it collapsed, got off. At this point, they became bored with it, so the kid who brought it in took it across the street and tossed it down on the sidewalk in front of an apartment complex, shattering it. A kid lived there he didn't like.

Sho 'nuff, someone called the cops, so we decided to boogie. Me, my friend, and the toilet kid took off out the back and ran through town until we got to the used-car lot the kid's dad owned. We needed a set of wheels, so he grabbed a set of keys, a magnetic license plate, and we commandeered one of the used cars for a little joy-ride.

It was fun, until the kid's mom drove past us, recognized the car, and chased us down. She cornered us in an alley, and boy did that kid get a rippin'. My friend and I just walked off, leaving him to verbal annihilation.

Ah...good times.

But, I could more easily see myself as a hippie. Not as a protesting activist, more like the Dude from Big Lebowski. A better term would be a "bum".

Top Bottom