Resource requests?

Collection of five different mercenaries resources. Preview will be forthcoming ...

I recommend using the corresponding unit gfx as 'pedia images. I took the liberty of including the True Immortal 'pedia pics in the zip.

Attachments

• merc.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 65
Ok, here's the preview:

Attachments

• mercs.jpg
    mercs.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 170
Should I use the original civ3 pics for the civilopedia?
btw, there´s one that doesn´t seem to work properly. It´s the Inmortallarge.pcx.

Takhisis said:
Should I use the original civ3 pics for the civilopedia?
I was thinking that, at least. I may make specific 'pedia pics later, but it's not at the top of the to-do pile.
btw, there´s one that doesn´t seem to work properly. It´s the Inmortallarge.pcx.
That's odd. It seems to work for me, and I just copied it from Nemesis Rex's files.

I made this Resource to use for the "Chemical Bombs" in my MOD and I am sure others will find different uses for it as well.

The zip contains: the Chemicals Resource, Chemicals Shadow, chemicals large and small Resource icons and a Read Me file.

I will post a preview next post.
...here is the zip:

Attachments

• Chemicals Resource.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 78
"Chemical bombs"? Someone using WMD?
I prefer overrunning enemies with legions and Equites Catafractarii.

Spacer One said:
I have an odd request for ya...I need a resource Icon of a ZPM(zero point module) to represent Nahqaduh from Stargate SG-1...if you are interested and willing I will dig up pics
Are you making a SG-1 mod? That´s :cool:
TLC said:
I have no idea what a Zero Point Module is, but I could always try if you supplied me with pictures of what it's supposed to look like.
Why didn´t you just ask him for a pictur of a Naquadah reactor? Also, to complete it you would need Naquadria (lab-made) and Tretonin.

I could use some help with the shadows and Pedia pics of the resources in my mods. I have 336 resources in my latest file - if anyone wants to round it out by completing these things, I would be very appreciative!

Yoda Power said:
How about a good Copper resource? They are really lacking.
Hey Yoda, don´t ask TLC about Copper or Tin because he won´t make it... although I need a better copper resource for HTS

Takhisis said:
Are you making a SG-1 mod? That´s :cool:

Why didn´t you just ask him for a pictur of a Naquadah reactor? Also, to complete it you would need Naquadria (lab-made) and Tretonin.

I didnt wanna post pics if it wasnt concidered...I will now

I dont want a generator, I want the ZPMs they "find" in the ground...Im concidering Mines also...No not an SG-1 Mod, just collecting a Civ worth of stuffs...if there is a Stargate Mod in the works I could help, as I know much about it

I considered Tretonin, but as I was a Star Trek fan first, I see too much resemblance to the "white" used by Jem-Hadar to include it...

Top Bottom