[RFC] 40 Civilization's: Destruction of History 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not understanding the complaints about pictures. I can read them all just fine. :p

How do you go about reading pictures? :p

There are words in them and whatnot. Either way, I can perceive and interpret the pictures in a totally excellent manner. :cool:

I have taken this thread hostage. Yoshi, you will make an update by July 11. Otherwise, this thread will die. I didnt want to do this, but I had no other choice.

Freedom to Yoshi and his stories. I declare armed revolution against the power hungry SouthernKing.

I declare that Christos be jailed. :p

i declare myshelf king of 40 Civilization's: Destruction of History 2 .:D:king::sniper::sniper::ar15::ar15:

I overthrow you in a communist rebellion.

no, i assasinate the power hungry SouthernKing.

I cast AMERICAN NATIONALISM.

There's such thing as foreigners!? I thought this was AmeriEarth!

I support Christos. REVOLUTION AGAINST SOUTHERNKING!!!

In actual on-topic news, update later today :D

also,SouthernKing look at rp:crusades. i have take it hostage.

I cast AMERICAN NATIONALISM.

There's such thing as foreigners!? I thought this was AmeriEarth!

NEVER!
wait...america? americans or yankees? :p

because anything is better than the USA :D even small third-world backwards communist countries.

I think that my point has been proven about how the SSK rule simply leads to the creation of non-informational s-p-a-m. At least talk about something cool to read about like ilduce does.

So, Yoshi, what is this Reformation thing? Like does an actual 8th Religion get created in the game? If you don't have Christianity in any of your Cities, can you get that event/trigger/whatever you call it to occur?

How does the Holy City for the new Religion get chosen/assigned?

Also, is 500 Gold your only real benefit?

If you were previously running Christianity as your State Religion and you agreed to the Reformation, would you automatically switch to the new Religion as your State Religion? If yes, would it be an Anarchy-free switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom