[RFC Marathon] Realpolitik America

Um well, nobody seems to be active...but ill give mechaerik the post of domestic advisor, JayW is the foriegn advisor, and charles Li can be the war minister. I just picked the most recently active people really. I hope they all like their positions.

Okay this BTS seems to be WAY out of my depth in this AAR. I play warlords. realpolitik seems way simpler in the other one with B TS for some reason. So i am just going to give you broad objectives to accomplish as you will.

1. Take winnipeg and st. johns ASAP. Every city should be producing the best troops available(redcoats?) with another city building artillery nonstop for the duration of the war. We can live with little INFRA for now. Once we puth the british out of NA, i would prefer to attack their home isles, but i dont think we have the reources.

2. The war with arabia, and the others involved in the great war should be largely ignored unless we see any invasion attempts. The war with the aztecs, that is another matter. We need to retake guantanamo (they took it right?) as soon as we finish with the british to the north. Then try an invasion to their homeland if we still have a decent army size.

3. Trade. Trade whatever we can to make it up. Use this steal tech thing you guys are talking about with the spys. In order to survive in this waorld, we have to be the best in technology.

4. we can survive with little infra for now. Buildings are for times of peace, not war.

5. Dedicate one city to building 4 spies. Let it take a break from military. But if we need the troops, switch back to military after 2. I think 2 should be our minimum.

6. Run the deficit until we get to 100 gold. Then put it to whatever percentage allows us to gain gold.

Are you sure that you want a military strategist as a foreign advisor? :eek: Well, I hope I don't create n international incident.:lol:

i wouldnt mind starting it up again but we would need a lot of other people to agree as well. at least 10 i think

Considering how often the rules changed and how complicated the events were seeing as it was near the end of the game playing as america... you'd porbably need to update the first page and write a few summeries of things so people know whats happened. Not to mention you'd have to hold another election and get new parties as i'm sure the old ones have moved on.

Would be interesting to see if you could finsh this but you would need to do a lot of work on it.

Im here although i doubt we would have enough people to continue this. The rules through me off anyway. Too many votes and stuff like that.

Top Bottom