RFCM-LuKo

As just now I haven't access to my computer with cIV I spend time thinking what to improve in my mod. What do you think about semi-obsoleting (with a tech, let's say any Medieval Era tech, you can't build some buildings anymore until you invent another tech. This way there won't be Medieval aqueducts or stadiums)?

I can't d/l it: "This service is temporarily not available from your service area.", I am at Hong Kong.

I like the idea of this mod!

I am especially interested in the UHQs, and I love to come up with stuff like that!

For instance, I was thinking about a few:
America: Allow no Spanish cities in North America in 1850 Two GG - Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee
America (again): Control Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan by 2005 +5 oil
Russia: Have 10 tactical nukes by 1990 +7 anger in every city of every country you are in war with

I was also interested in the new Great Generals!
America: Ulysses S. Grant, completion of first UHQ above, 5 riflemen, 2 grenadiers, and 3 artillery - all having 15 exp, +5 anger per city for 5 turns
America: Robert E. Lee, same as Grant, 15 riflemen - all with 5 exp, none - but if your stability is not solid when you get him, then any cities south of Washington and west of Denver will become independent, taking Lee with it.
Mongolia: Genghis Khan, civil service, 10 Keshiks, +50% Keshik production rate, none - awarded Kublai Khan
Mongolia: Kublai Khan, death of Genghis Khan, 5 Keshiks with 15 exp each, +1 gold per turn per city with access to silk, -5% Mongolian population in every city per city except capital (example: you have 10 cities (not counting capital), so one city will have -50% Mongolian population in the city, so if you have 20 cities, then it will immediately join another country. However, any city with more than 90% Mongolian population will stay that way.

^Maybe ICBM's instead of Tac. Nukes.

Another UHQ for China might be to discover PP, gunpowder, compass, and paper first. Maybe the prize could be a Golden Age?

Yeah, and iirc Russia's nuclear arsenal peaked in the seventies.

I'm thinking about buildings levels: for instance once you've build a bank you can build it again. The cost is the same but the bonus is different (lets say +4 gold, +1 merchant slot). If you do you've got first lvl of bank. After discovery of economics you can build another lvl (which costs twice that much and gives the same bonus). And one more after discovery of corporations (same bonus, original cost tripled). What do you think about that? Implementation will be very hard for me but I hope I'm able to do that (eventually).

Easiest solution is to make them separate buildings in the XML that have the same name and icon and are prerequisites of each other.

Top Bottom