Rhye's and Fall of Britannia

I have prototype civs and am putting their AIs into Diplomacy infos while removing the other ones, ...
I need Leaderheads and Flags! I am content with static LHs. If anyone is interested in making them, go and make them, upload them and pm me it's url. I'll add you to the list.

This is SO going in the civilopedia for King Mark. :D
Spoiler :
Some say that, like Pinocchio, Marc had horse's ears: a fact that was revealed every time he had a hair-cut. To keep this secret, he therefore murdered each of his barbers. That is until a local man made a set of pipes from reeds growing on one of the barbers' graves. Whenever he played them, they would sing, "Marc ap Merion has horse's ears"! This story appears to hail from Wales, where Marc is said to have ruled from Llys Meirchion at Henllan in Gwynedd (North Wales). He is also said to have fought against the pagans (probably the Irish) there and to have been captured by them. During his imprisonment, he trained two griffins for the enemy leader and eventually used them to escape. These stories may possibly refer to another evil Welsh King Marc, alias Merchwyn the Mad, although he ruled in Western Glamorgan in South Wales. The 'Life of St. Paul Aurelian' identifies King Marc with the unscrupulous Prince Conomor of Poher in Brittany, but this is now generally considered a mistake. Marc did, however, play host to this saint at Caer Banned (unidentified) from where he firmly established the Christian faith in Cornwall. The King wished Paul to become Bishop of Cerniw (Cornwall), but he declined and their relations further soured when Marc refused him his fine Celtic bell. Paul then left for Brittany.

By the way, I'm using the English versions of the leader names.

I'm looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it.
Well, I'm also waiting for RFCE to finish downloading so I can take the Diplomacy texts for William the Conqueror. :D((I'll say I did in the OP)) Once that is done, I'll have 1 French Civ, 1 Viking Civ, 1 Roman Civ, 9 Celtic Civs and 7 Anglo-Saxon civs.
Going to need help with that nasty looking huscarl though once I figure out the tech screen problem that even has The_J confused. The techs still work and can be researched, just they don't show up on the tech screen. :(
Spoiler :

This Pre-Alpha update will not have a map, will only have 5 leaderheads and 5 flags.
Never mind. I'll upload it today regardless of that problem and will put it in my signature too.

Here are some ethnic UU's and such

Longboat for all Vikings
Picts UU Teulu
Any irish Civ UU Cliathairi
Alba (Scots) Sheltron (sarissa) or (pikemen)
Welsh UB Venta Fort (castle)
Welsh UP captured cities take longer to pacify
Saxon UU Fyrd (militiamen, mostly farmers, poorly trained)
Danish UU Huskarl
Irish UU Hobelar (Light Cavalry)
Norman UU Routier (heavy horse archer)
Welsh UU Uchelwr (type of early nobleman knight)
Welsh UU Helwr (yeoman farmer archer)
Welsh UU Saethwr (trained welsh archer)

Regular unit to add:
Sarissa (somewhere between spearman and pikemen)

Wonder:
Eglwys-y-Grog, a 13th-century church in Mwnt, Ceredigion

The Huscarl unit art works for me. The Anglo Saxon Moot Hill doesn't however. First of all, you placed the art wrong. You forgot to add a buildings folder.
Code:
		<BuildingArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_BUILDING_ANGLO_SAXON_MOOT_HILL</Type>
			<LSystem>LSYSTEM_2x2</LSystem>
			<bAnimated>0</bAnimated>
			<fScale>1.00</fScale>
			<fInterfaceScale>0.45</fInterfaceScale>
			<NIF>Art/Structures/[COLOR="Red"]Buildings/[/COLOR]Moot Hill/Cave.nif</NIF>
			<KFM/>
			<Button>Art/Interface/Buttons/Buildings/moot hill.dds</Button>
		</BuildingArtInfo>
But even with this fix, it won't work. I think the art itself is broken too. The size of the file is much bigger than other building art files. (which probably indicates that it's bugged)

The Huscarl unit art works for me. The Anglo Saxon Moot Hill doesn't however. First of all, you placed the art wrong. You forgot to add a buildings folder.
Code:
		<BuildingArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_BUILDING_ANGLO_SAXON_MOOT_HILL</Type>
			<LSystem>LSYSTEM_2x2</LSystem>
			<bAnimated>0</bAnimated>
			<fScale>1.00</fScale>
			<fInterfaceScale>0.45</fInterfaceScale>
			<NIF>Art/Structures/[COLOR="Red"]Buildings/[/COLOR]Moot Hill/Cave.nif</NIF>
			<KFM/>
			<Button>Art/Interface/Buttons/Buildings/moot hill.dds</Button>
		</BuildingArtInfo>
But even with this fix, it won't work. I think the art itself is broken too. The size of the file is much bigger than other building art files. (which probably indicates that it's bugged)
That's strange... It was working for me except for the name...
Fixed it.

Edit: The Huscarl unit art is different every time I open the Civilopedia. I check it using world builder.

Top Bottom