Rhye's and Fall of Britannia

Wow... This is a tedious job... Cleaning a scenario off of a map. :)

I'm only on x=22 as well. :wallbash:

Edit: Is there a faster way to do this? I still have 4564 TeamReveals. :wallbash:

Edit 2: Is there a find all and delete option?

Edit 3: Find and Replace I hope it does the job even though it leaves blank lines behind it.

What program are you using to edit the stuff? notepad++ is a lot quicker than normal notepad.

Edit: Is there a faster way to do this? I still have 4564 TeamReveals. :wallbash:

Of course there is
You can select and delete all TeamReveal lines with a few clicks
I always do it with NotePad++ for RFCE

Of course there is
You can select and delete all TeamReveal lines with a few clicks
I always do it with NotePad++ for RFCE
((you didn't get to the posts below before posting that did you? :)))

You should add Hadrians Wall as a wonder, simply copying the Great Wall. Perhaps even Stonehenge is aplicable depending in the timeframe

Stonehenge should be a special land improvement that cannot be built I believe((like city ruins but beneficial in some way)). Having the improvement in your borders would work like as if you have the stonehenge wonder. It will have to pillaged alot to make it dissapear((One pillage removes one stone sort of idea, will not show in graphics, that would be too large.)) No truly major cities were around stonehenge at the time. Only the monoliths were there. Basically a rethink on my part for Stonehenge. It will be there for a very long time from even right now.

And Hadrians Wall I think I'll give it to the Picts because they are the barbarians((The Scots and Dalriadans are not and they never will be!)). :) I will have to somehow draw it onto the map though. Maybe I can do that in Notepad++?

Oh yes, just thought, is there a way to disable diplomacy between certain civs for a short time frame?((Not even seeing them on the score board, just fighting them))

Like early Saxon vs Briton fighting and early Frank vs Breton fighting. Also the Vikings/Norse would be at a state of total war throughout most of the game.
Spoiler :

I think I can use that to help with the city map and placement later.

Really? It should...

The link takes you to the download portal where you have to click "DOWNLOAD NOW".

I click the download now and it goes to a countdown. When that has finished it says "Duplicate headers received from the server" and won't download

I click the download now and it goes to a countdown. When that has finished it says "Duplicate headers received from the server" and won't download
Spoiler :

What downloading service((Winrar, Winzip, etc.)) do you have? That might be the problem. Or even, what operating system((XP, 7, vista, Me, 98, Mac, etc.)) do you have? That could also be a problem I think. It works for me and everyone else that has tried it. If you have a mac, I'm sorry, but this entire thing might be wrong for you.

Top Bottom