Rhye's Warlords bug reports

i had the same war declaration problem in my japanese game....

6 diff civs (only 1 i had contact with)

rome,greece, england i think, every turn it was some new civ on the other side of the planet declaring war, didn't matter much except for the war weariness :(

but kinda strange...

here's a save: Nobodly likes me everybody hates me...

Playing as England, had four civs declare war on me before I even spawned.

I know I can be annoying, but sheesh, at least allow me to be born before the gank begins!

All your base are belong to us!
Another bug, this one much weirder

Only 4? That's pretty lucky. As the Turks I had like 8 or 9 civs declare war on me when I founded. The only civ I had contact with who DIDN'T declare war on me was the Greeks (just the one I wanted to attack... grr). After that EVERY other civ declared war on me once they met me (or once they were founded or something).

Should you get a chance to refuse a city flip to you when you are founded? As Ottomans Ephesos flipped to me, crappy city in that game. So I got war with Greece. Why I didn't want war? I wanted to first destroy Ephesos, so Byzantion would have had fewer troops.

Bug-shoot:
As many of you have realised, there is a bug where there is no music for Babylon through middle and late game... This is due to a misspell in the audio file, and could be fixed by renaming the following:
1. Rename 'Hammuriabi_?.mp3'
to
Hammurabi_?.mp3

Simply rename the file.
Enjoy ;).

Playing as Carthage I noticed that Persia and India declared war on me eventhough I had not made contact with them!

Also, I think Carthage has a rough time as they do not get a great starting spot and their UHV seem very tough to get.

It continues as each civ declares war on me (Carthage) prior to (or perhaps during) first cotact. I am now at war with 7 civs. Only Egypt did not declare war on my upon first contact. Persia, Greece, Rome and Arabia have declared twice.

Japan declared war having never ventured this far west...

I've been playing as The Vikings - and I got a city placed in (North) America before any other European country. But it wasn't enough to get a point for historical victory.

Is it a bug - or should the city be placed before The Aztecs?

And is that even possible as one needs galleons/astronomy before transporting settlers ...

/Niels Peter

Exact same thing happened to me.

The most obviously bug that showed up on ROCW is that unknown civilizations can declare war on you. I don't know what triggers this, but it happens in some games and not in others.

I'm playing as the Germans, and it's 1902 England, France, and Scandinavia are whiped out, but it says not yet under historical victory, and it says NO for control Russia, Greece and Rome by 1940 AD, when it isn't even to that date yet. I think it has the dates listed backwards in the historical victory.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 105
I play as Persia. My first contact with Spain was their declaration of war...

Same with France. I :lol:led when I saw Louis's text:"I guess you know what this means." He declared war when we met first time...

Was it implemented that if all cities in a region are healthy and happy, they will not declare independence? Because I was playing as carthage and the Malinese declared independence in 1695 while happy faces exceeded unhappy by 5 to 10 (depending on the city), and unhealthiness the same thing. Still they declared.

Would a save be useful, or was this concept intentinally left out? It was in vanilla RfC right?

no its just that cities who celebrate "we love the ... day" cant declare indipendence...
btw. the current indipendence system needs to get changed, its just frustrating having brake away half of your empire by chance and not being able to prevent it....

btw. the current indipendence system needs to get changed, its just frustrating having brake away half of your empire by chance and not being able to prevent it....

it's pure bible

^^

You should get a warning if your cities are planning a revolution, so you could get some luxury adn that kind of stuff to make people happy.

Top Bottom