1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RifE 1.20 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Valkrionn, Jun 29, 2009.

1. adecoy95

adecoy95 Warlord

ok, maby i am just doing it wrong, but i have just build my first adaptus in this game, and i already have researched steam power, but i cannot build a refinery, is this a bug?

2. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

You are attempting to build it on unaltered mana, correct? If needed, you can get dispel for free with Divination.

3. adecoy95

adecoy95 Warlord

that was it, i figured it out a while back, i thought i edited my post tho, did i edit the wrong one? :crazyeye:

edit: i did! lol

4. Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart Prince

Dovielo NPC Mahala let its Hero Lucian sit for many turns right outside of its Border. Looks like he is protecting a 17 Turn old Supplies unit. I wondering why the NPC dont move this Supplies to its Terretory. I looked into the Supplies unit and it only haved the Escape and the Winterborn Promo and Lucian also dont have any Promotion that prevent him from moving. Even Ortus Rampaging through his Teretory didnt bring Lucian to move.

Cosmetic Bug: There are 2 City Improvement called Elephant Stable the second on probably Sould read Pig Stable or something like this. But I am not sure if this is already implemented because so fare I havent seen any of the Boar Units to build it.

Also I expirence in my game that the Age Counting is wrong because all the units I haved at Start are Age 78 but the Game is at Turn 118

5. Aoleleb

Aoleleb Warlord

Jotnar do not have a Spread the Word spell for the White Hand. Just throwing that out there. I was playing them as the Frost Giants ala Discworld, and was dissapointed that my Religion had to be spread via WB :p

6. Valkrionn

Oops. Vermicious had said something about them only having the one spell that does that, just spreads the state religion... Apparently need to look into it.

7. adecoy95

adecoy95 Warlord

CTD at end of turn, happens every time i try to go to next turn

posting my save

Attached Files:

8. Vermicious Knid

Vermicious Knid King

Good catch. I'll fix it.

Yep, they need a spell that and for Machine cult.

9. Jhoniten

Jhoniten Warlord

in UnitArtStyleTypeInfos, UNIT_ARTSTYLE_RADIANT is defined twice

in CivilizationInfos, line 3019, UnitArtStyle for Jotnar is undefined, not even NONE listed, just blank

10. TC01

TC01 Deity

Civs don't need a unit art style- it's only a way to give non-unique units unique unit art. And I guess the Jotnar have so many Unique Units that they don't need one. And I seem to remember that everything else was unbuildable for them anyway.

11. Nadrak

Nadrak Chieftain

I don't know whether it's a bug or whether I'm missing something. I'm playing as Jotnar and I built a Wild Troll. I have Hunting researched but I can't find the "Clever Troll" promotion(it is not listed in civilopedia)...how can I obtain it...? I have only "WoodKin" available...
    About that feral promotion on Wild Troll...I had bad luck, or it is a bit off...A Wild Troll is expensive at the start but the only unit for exploration for Jotnar..so I built one. It was mutated to 5:strength: and he switched to barbarian...he was pillaging and killing my Hurlers easily. It was a pain in the ass that early in the game, he killed my Great Commander (from lair) too...so give some low cost scout to Jotnar.
    Another question is about hurlers...how to build them? They can be upgraded from lvl 3 unit, but citizens don't gain levels....it is only for fort commanders or what?

12. Beardy Dan

Beardy Dan Warlord

*double checks froum section*

Right, from my post in the Orbis section:

13. Valkrionn

Like I said in the Orbis thread, yes Fiacra is far too large. And by extension, so are other creatures using the define.

14. Nadrak

Nadrak Chieftain

Any answer for our poor Jotnars....?;)

15. Kylun Creed

Kylun Creed Chieftain

Being affected by Blight in a Hallowed Grounds game. It only seems to activate when Torrolerial reaches size 10.

Attached Files:

16. blade117

blade117 The Unburnt

I thought that only removed Hell Terrain, not the AC.

17. Valkrionn

That option only prevents hell terrain spread, not anything else.

18. Vermicious Knid

Vermicious Knid King

Clever Troll is auto-acquire and an effect promo. You won't be able to see or select it.

Feral: You had bad luck...but that is a risk with trolls. Uxol is immune to it.

Huscarls can upgrade to Hurlers, as can Fort commanders.

19. Xnao

Xnao Chieftain

since i first downloaded fall further plus .21 ive had this bug. i havent been able to figure out why my game has been constantly crashing until lately. i would always go into the worldbuilder and delete random things like cities and it would create a temporary fix.

on some spells with a couple turn delay i crash upon completion of the spell. examples would be bloom or the ghostwalker spell but not always. seems very random but ive been able to stop it by removing the delay in the xml.

20. SanderJK

SanderJK Chieftain

Not a bug per se, but I'm wondering how animals get inside your cultural borders, and if there is a way to get them out? Because I've got a sabertooth pride inside my borders at turn 170 at epic speed, and I can't even see him, let alone figure out how to kill it (It's gotten 5 of my units already, so I bet it's heavily promoted too).

I also had this earlier with a gryphon flight, who I saw just flying in and out of the cultural borders. Almost all animals respect the line, so I'm wondering what's causing this.