• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RifE 1.20 Bug Thread

ok, maby i am just doing it wrong, but i have just build my first adaptus in this game, and i already have researched steam power, but i cannot build a refinery, is this a bug?

You are attempting to build it on unaltered mana, correct? If needed, you can get dispel for free with Divination.

that was it, i figured it out a while back, i thought i edited my post tho, did i edit the wrong one? :crazyeye:

edit: i did! lol

Dovielo NPC Mahala let its Hero Lucian sit for many turns right outside of its Border. Looks like he is protecting a 17 Turn old Supplies unit. I wondering why the NPC dont move this Supplies to its Terretory. I looked into the Supplies unit and it only haved the Escape and the Winterborn Promo and Lucian also dont have any Promotion that prevent him from moving. Even Ortus Rampaging through his Teretory didnt bring Lucian to move.

Cosmetic Bug: There are 2 City Improvement called Elephant Stable the second on probably Sould read Pig Stable or something like this. But I am not sure if this is already implemented because so fare I havent seen any of the Boar Units to build it.

Also I expirence in my game that the Age Counting is wrong because all the units I haved at Start are Age 78 but the Game is at Turn 118

Jotnar do not have a Spread the Word spell for the White Hand. Just throwing that out there. I was playing them as the Frost Giants ala Discworld, and was dissapointed that my Religion had to be spread via WB :p

CTD at end of turn, happens every time i try to go to next turn

posting my save

Attachments

• AutoSave_Turn_0317.CivBeyondSwordSave
    887.9 KB · Views: 42
Cosmetic Bug: There are 2 City Improvement called Elephant Stable the second on probably Sould read Pig Stable or something like this. But I am not sure if this is already implemented because so fare I havent seen any of the Boar Units to build it.

Good catch. I'll fix it.

Jotnar do not have a Spread the Word spell for the White Hand. Just throwing that out there. I was playing them as the Frost Giants ala Discworld, and was dissapointed that my Religion had to be spread via WB :p

Yep, they need a spell that and for Machine cult.

in UnitArtStyleTypeInfos, UNIT_ARTSTYLE_RADIANT is defined twice

in CivilizationInfos, line 3019, UnitArtStyle for Jotnar is undefined, not even NONE listed, just blank

in UnitArtStyleTypeInfos, UNIT_ARTSTYLE_RADIANT is defined twice

in CivilizationInfos, line 3019, UnitArtStyle for Jotnar is undefined, not even NONE listed, just blank

Civs don't need a unit art style- it's only a way to give non-unique units unique unit art. And I guess the Jotnar have so many Unique Units that they don't need one. And I seem to remember that everything else was unbuildable for them anyway.

I don't know whether it's a bug or whether I'm missing something. I'm playing as Jotnar and I built a Wild Troll. I have Hunting researched but I can't find the "Clever Troll" promotion(it is not listed in civilopedia)...how can I obtain it...? I have only "WoodKin" available...
About that feral promotion on Wild Troll...I had bad luck, or it is a bit off...A Wild Troll is expensive at the start but the only unit for exploration for Jotnar..so I built one. It was mutated to 5:strength: and he switched to barbarian...he was pillaging and killing my Hurlers easily. It was a pain in the ass that early in the game, he killed my Great Commander (from lair) too...so give some low cost scout to Jotnar.
Another question is about hurlers...how to build them? They can be upgraded from lvl 3 unit, but citizens don't gain levels....it is only for fort commanders or what?

Being affected by Blight in a Hallowed Grounds game. It only seems to activate when Torrolerial reaches size 10.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    320.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 56
I thought that only removed Hell Terrain, not the AC.

I don't know whether it's a bug or whether I'm missing something. I'm playing as Jotnar and I built a Wild Troll. I have Hunting researched but I can't find the "Clever Troll" promotion(it is not listed in civilopedia)...how can I obtain it...? I have only "WoodKin" available...
About that feral promotion on Wild Troll...I had bad luck, or it is a bit off...A Wild Troll is expensive at the start but the only unit for exploration for Jotnar..so I built one. It was mutated to 5:strength: and he switched to barbarian...he was pillaging and killing my Hurlers easily. It was a pain in the ass that early in the game, he killed my Great Commander (from lair) too...so give some low cost scout to Jotnar.
Another question is about hurlers...how to build them? They can be upgraded from lvl 3 unit, but citizens don't gain levels....it is only for fort commanders or what?

Clever Troll is auto-acquire and an effect promo. You won't be able to see or select it.

Feral: You had bad luck...but that is a risk with trolls. Uxol is immune to it.

Huscarls can upgrade to Hurlers, as can Fort commanders.

since i first downloaded fall further plus .21 ive had this bug. i havent been able to figure out why my game has been constantly crashing until lately. i would always go into the worldbuilder and delete random things like cities and it would create a temporary fix.

on some spells with a couple turn delay i crash upon completion of the spell. examples would be bloom or the ghostwalker spell but not always. seems very random but ive been able to stop it by removing the delay in the xml.

Not a bug per se, but I'm wondering how animals get inside your cultural borders, and if there is a way to get them out? Because I've got a sabertooth pride inside my borders at turn 170 at epic speed, and I can't even see him, let alone figure out how to kill it (It's gotten 5 of my units already, so I bet it's heavily promoted too).

I also had this earlier with a gryphon flight, who I saw just flying in and out of the cultural borders. Almost all animals respect the line, so I'm wondering what's causing this.

Top Bottom