RifE 1.20 Bug Thread

after my new city was converted by loki to balseraphs, i conquired it after like 50 turns back and than something strange happened: city gained legendary culture, expanded the borders and stayed like that for quite long before just falling down back to 0 culture.

Most likely, city had negative culture, and then when it got back up to positive the borders shrunk. Need to check on that though.

Hi, I have the following problem:

I can't play the Austrin civ. I mean, I can play them but after I finish my first turn the game crashes.

I can play any other civ just fine.

(Version 1.2)

Edit: Okay, it's the Illians too. The Elohim work though, huh. Seems like I did something wrong at the installation.

Civ 4 Beyond the Sword 3.19
Fall from Heaven 2041d
Fall from Heaven Patch 2041m
Fall Further 051
Fall Further Patch 051c
Rise from Erebus 1.2

Isn't that correct?

Rise from Erebus is completely independant from other mods. So you don't need FFH or Fall Further.
What you need is the 1.22.2 Flavorr Patch for RifE wich should fix the first turn crash.
It's in the Download Thread.

Rise from Erebus is completely independant from other mods. So you don't need FFH or Fall Further.
What you need is the 1.22.2 Flavorr Patch for RifE wich should fix the first turn crash.
It's in the Download Thread.

Huh, guess I was thinking back to FF+

Thanks!

Forests that are smoking can be continuously chopped without getting rid of the forest. Apparently the fire just never stops.. Had this with happen with the khazad last game. Also.. not sure if this was intentional or not.. but the catapults keep their explosive shot promotion when being upgraded into cannons. Which .. doesn't make any sense of course since both A: you can't go back and rebuilt catapults to do this with anything but a mistake, and B: Cannons already carry explosive ammo..

The AI will pick up any item they stand on, if I remember correctly, but they won't move onto a square with an item for the express purpose of picking it up. In other words, if they accidentally move onto a square with an item on it, they'll pick it up, but if they have no reason to move onto the tile, they never will.

No.. the khadi stood right on top of the mirror that alazhkan dropped for several turns.. and orthus died many turns ago.. his axe was being wandered upon continuously.

Turn action crash, happens each time for me, around turn 351 or so when i end turn. Also, my Baron Duin has managed, through capture beast and his werewolf mechanism, to clone Mother, and Acheron, so that i have two of each. An awesome bit of providence for me, but kind of hard to imagine actually happening unless the mutant just kind of grows off the original like evil-ash from Army of Darkness.

Attachments

• QuickSave.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
I get a python exception crash when I found a city. I got them randomly when I tried Orbis too, so maybe it's something on my end.

Not sure if I completely missed an intentional change here but was the prepare expedition ritual for the austrin deleted? I can't build it and it's no longer in the pedia, but the spell button on their recon units is still there. Can't use the spell however, since it requires the ritual to be completed.

Not sure if I completely missed an intentional change here but was the prepare expedition ritual for the austrin deleted? I can't build it and it's no longer in the pedia, but the spell button on their recon units is still there. Can't use the spell however, since it requires the ritual to be completed.

It was not deleted, no. In fact, it shows perfectly fine in my pedia, and says it requires Austrin... Maybe your pedia is sorted? Check the top left, make sure it says unfiltered.

Nope, can't find it. :p
Guess it's a problem with my version then and a fresh install will probably do the trick. Will probably leave it til the next version since I've got a couple of different things extra in my RiFE and might have deleted a few of those things like that by accident, oops..
Got a little freaked out that it wasn't there since it's a pretty sweet mechanic :)

Nope, can't find it. :p
Guess it's a problem with my version then and a fresh install will probably do the trick. Will probably leave it til the next version since I've got a couple of different things extra in my RiFE and might have deleted a few of those things like that by accident, oops..
Got a little freaked out that it wasn't there since it's a pretty sweet mechanic :)

Yeah, it's one I like too. No intention of deleting it. ;)

pedia says that jotnar cities can only work 1st circle around it but in game their cities work as kurio's at the cost of 3 food per tile. Guess this isnt bug?

Keep getting a crash while playing as the elohim. The first of these was 1 turn after building the monestary.. the second is one turn after building an archives. I've attached a copy of the saves.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Turn_0085.CivBeyondSwordSave
    300.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 30 Tiny Elohim.CivBeyondSwordSave
    369 KB · Views: 46
pedia says that jotnar cities can only work 1st circle around it but in game their cities work as kurio's at the cost of 3 food per tile. Guess this isnt bug?

Not a bug, just old documentation.

Keep getting a crash while playing as the elohim. The first of these was 1 turn after building the monestary.. the second is one turn after building an archives. I've attached a copy of the saves.

I'll take a look at this as soon as I've got some time. ;)

It was not deleted, no. In fact, it shows perfectly fine in my pedia, and says it requires Austrin... Maybe your pedia is sorted? Check the top left, make sure it says unfiltered.

It's the austrin -> austerin thing again, this time in civ4projectinfo.xml.

attaching a save
i keep getting a ctd when i hit end turn doesn't seem to be anything i do it happend 5-6 times already

also the attaching great persons to your city button is a pink box (of death)

Attachments

• Mechanos Turn_0395.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
Why has my menu screen suddenly got a pink pony on with rick astleys "never gonna give you up" playing ???? :eek:

Top Bottom