[R&F] Rise and Fall General Discussion Thread

hmmm no sneak peak today, is there an American public holiday I am missing?

If anyone here enjoys Drew Durnil's content:

No hints yet. I am wondering if they are going to give them out later because Quill is showing us R&F.

well it is already 1am so not too much later please :)

Hi everyone, because previews are dropping today, we're pushing our teasers and reveals forward by a day. So hang tight until tomorrow when we'll have a sneak peak of the new leader and Wednesday when we'll reveal them. In the meantime, check out the previews!

Perhaps the other 3 civs not ready yet?
Unlikely, it's just days until final release. I'm optimistic maybe they had some kind of electricity shortage, or internet-cable-eaten-by-mouse stuff.. anything that hinder them from uploading at 22:00 PM (my time) sharp.

EDIT: Ninja'd by an official -_-

I'm more disappointed that seems like we won't get a leader reveal tomorrow than happy that people are streaming R&F.

Very much feel the same way. However, as soon as Quill opened that Era Progress screen my interest came back extremely quickly.

Ugh. No hints on Monday for two weeks in a row :cringe:
I'm more disappointed that seems like we won't get a leader reveal tomorrow than happy that people are streaming R&F.
Same here. I don't really watch player streams (and can't anyway as I'm at work) so to be honest I'm kind of underwhelmed by all the previews instead of some fun hints to speculate over. Ah well. Roll on tomorrow...

Hi everyone, because previews are dropping today, we're pushing our teasers and reveals forward by a day. So hang tight until tomorrow when we'll have a sneak peak of the new leader and Wednesday when we'll reveal them. In the meantime, check out the previews!

As pathetic as it sounds, those Monday teasers have already created a Pavlovian response in me. You gotta stop pulling the rug out from under me.

That's okay! Definitely wasn't my only reason for getting out of bed today! Not horribly disappointed at all :twitch:

There's plenty to be sussed out of the livestreams if you watch them.
Yes, except I can't watch them at work. I guess I'll have to see what everyone gleans from them later on.

The Toronto dream is dead! :(

From Marbozir's playthrough

Attachments

• Toronto.png
    Toronto.png
    975.4 KB · Views: 184
Top Bottom