[R&F] Rise and Fall Live Stream General Thread

So, if Zulu are in, then the leak is very much true and so too is Scotland/Celts. The only civ we need confirmation on then is the mystery New World one that many think is the Mapuche...

So, the guy playing Korea is flipping because you can exploit the double-adjacency-bonus card in concert with the unique science district.

Will anyone look at the Research station wonder in the tech tree?

Quill: if someone finishes teching the next era tech, then the countdown for next era starts.
I hope this is not really the mechanic.

If this is the case, then I hope that they patch the bulletwound that the jump to Cartography would be. The AI could (potentially) inadvertently rush the world through two eras, which I can see leading to some wonky Dark Age/Golden Age dynamics.

Quill: if someone finishes teching the next era tech, then the countdown for next era starts.

Tech or techs? It will not be surprising they used the same technique than for Civ 5 world congress: Era+1 starts when half civs have an Era+1 tech or a single Civ has an Era+2 tech

Just out of curiosity, the word Copacabana is of origin Quechua and means something like 'staring at the lake'. If there was no confirmation of the addition to Brazil, we could have the last civ revealed here...

Just out of curiosity, the word Copacabana is of origin Quechua and means something like 'staring at the lake'. If there was no confirmation of the addition to Brazil, we could have the last civ revealed here...
Ehh, with the Ikanda we have both of our new district replacements already.

Tech or techs? It will not be surprising they used the same technique than for Civ 5 world congress: Era+1 starts when half civs have an Era+1 tech or a single Civ has an Era+2 tech

Quill was holding off researching the first medieval tech because he thought it would trigger the countdown timer. I hope he misinterprets the mechanic or I misunderstood it.

Top Bottom