[R&F] Rise and Fall Live Stream General Thread

Re: that screenshot with the Scottish leader: It's Robert the Bruce?

upload_2018-1-22_18-24-20.jpeg

The biggest change that hits me the hardest is that you must have a market in the Commercial Hub District, before you get an extra trade route and ditto for Harbor district (need a lighthouse first). That really, really changes most of my strategy on the first 25-75 turns. Not sure how I feel about it right now. Maybe there will be a way to bring up our economy before those come on line, or if it will be a net nerf to big economy early on, that we have to just deal with. Perhaps it can be made up with Emergencies or Gov Reyna the Financier.
Could be... Reyna seems crazy good too; the ability to buy districts would be nuts

There's a bunch of german, french and spanish videos as well for those who speak those languages.

I'm still amazed Scotland made it in. It's so small in size and scope compared to many potential Civs we're missing.

It definitely has an interesting flavor and culture, can't deny that. Can't wait to hear its music. But it's kind of akin to adding Mexico. A lot of flair and cool stuff to incorporate; but represents a section of the world we already have covered relative to other giant holes in the map.

There's a bunch of german, french and spanish videos as well for those who speak those languages.
Yes, I'm watching the one of forum member Piruparka and Writing Bull. Not too much news yet. Korea's boost per governor is still 5%, not 10% as someone reported - at least in their version. Ages change when a majority of players has reached the next one. Capitals can be flipped via loyalty.

I'm still amazed Scotland made it in. It's so small in size and scope compared to many potential Civs we're missing.

It definitely has an interesting flavor and culture, can't deny that. Can't wait to hear its music. But it's kind of akin to adding Mexico. A lot of flair and cool stuff to incorporate; but represents a section of the world we already have covered relative to other giant holes in the map.

I suspect it's taking the place of the blobby Celt civ.

Germany and Arabia: No changes.

Top Bottom