Rise And Fall Of Empires

You know...the ONE FRICKIN' TIME that I choose to be a darn peaceful country, another country has to surround me.

Aiolos those orange borders are the original borders of my country, before the world war. One of my nations goals is to reunite the nation. How is that so BAD??????? Theres plenty of land for everyone. I was just providing a bio for my nation, and giving it a life of its own, making an actual purpose for my nation, where your nation basically exists to restrict my expansion.

I ask you to please be REASONABLE in this game, and move a little to the west. You might dislike my 'SOI' as you call it, but what you did is despicable. You literally created a nation and placed it around my mainland borders just to spite me.

ooc: You're still claiming half a continent.

So nuke do you except our offer of Surfs for Beef?

I'll trade Surfs for Smurfs, those little guys are like popcorn.

that's serfs for food to feed the actual documented citizens of Valeria

Unfortunately, no smurfs exist within our borders anymore. We executed them all for being blue, a clear sign of Caesarian worship.

Ambassador Hanz would like to remind the Wehrmacht Empire that Valeria has a proud, insanely militant heritage too.

Why should we become your protectorate? so you can steal our oil and cigars while looking like heroes for providing food?

Or is it worse than that? are you planning to steal our famine and disease? You better not touch our precious dirt!

Director Hanz has announced that he is pleased to get on the job as primary director of research and development, and that his first project to order into fruition will be a way to acquire enough food to feed the slowly starving citizens of Valeria.

General Hanz has expressed frustration at the lack of troops to order about.

Admiral Hanz has gone ahead and scheduled the next month for growing as much food as she personally can as "there's no way we can launch boats for me to command for a while"

Chairman Hanz has stated in a recent press release that "there's no way we can grow enough food to feed our population on our islands. We need fertile land to solve this problem for good, bringing in food supplies through trade is a temporary stopgap."

The mighty Wehrmacht Empire would Valeria with all the food necessary for population growth, and we would send workers over to make your nation able to be independent without starving to death. We would also support you in military takeover of territories you wish to claim in the central continent.

LH can we start giving orders for the first turn yet? I want to crush this puny little uprising of rightful Alyssianans in territory directly adjacent to our mighty capital.

The Wehrmacht Empire condemns any war on the first turn.

The Wehrmacht Empire condemns any war on the first turn.

...We are not warring against any legitimate country, but rather an uprising of people who are rightly Alyssianan, and will therefore all be granted amnesty after the quick war.

OOC: I cant really ignore them, not only for roleplay purposes of them violating the old borders of my country, but also because THEY SPAWNED DIRECTLY ADJACENT TO MY MAINLAND CAPITAL, SURROUNDING ME, AND CUTTING OFF EXPANSION ROUTES. THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR. We promise that this war will not affect you, and will be willing to sign certain desirable diplomatic treaties that will be mutually beneficial after this quick, and hopefully nearly bloodless war.

arya. Look at the sea. See what you have?

Now, how would you get to those three things from your capital?

Now look at the coast line. I'll just end it here to prevent further emasculation.

The Wehrmacht would like to know what kind of treaties the Alyssianan people would form with us before we dedicate ourselves to neutrality.

The Cult of the Machine strongly suggests Eden move west.

How did the Diclonus EVER come to be involved in this conflict? This is just about as far away from your central position as somewhere could be on Christos, yet you still stick your nose in it. Just stay out of it. The FAF does not deal in slaves, as Slavery is of an age that is past. We will never submit our people to such a fate.

The Cult of the Machine extends an offer of alliance to the Free Alyssianan Forces.

The Wehrmacht Empire will become a neutral state, in exchange for two turns of $10 tribute from the FAF. We are also forming a Defensive Pact, after the war is over.

The FAF graciously accepts the alliance offer, although in other business, would like to warn the Diclonus not to infringe on matters of the FAF state. These are rebels, nothing more. They shall be put down immediately.

Top Bottom