Rise And Rule Revisited (epic mod)

Look at your saves to see if you were building it in canterbury. Maybe you have an autosave?

You cannot be building the palace anywhere else if someplace is building it. SO, maybe you cannot build the palace because some city is already building it.

Look at your saves to see if you were building it in canterbury. Maybe you have an autosave?

You cannot be building the palace anywhere else if someplace is building it. SO, maybe you cannot build the palace because some city is already building it.

Too late to check, I'm afraid. And I'm not building any palace, cause no other city has it on the list, regardless of city size or buildings allready built... very weird...

We can always learn of situations when the AI decides to do a massive nuclear strike.
Interesting, but are nuclear attacks so really rare? I can say almost 50% of games in my 11-year RAR experience resulted in massive AI nuclear strikes. I mean AI does not always hit me in particular but other opposing civs often do each other:)

India, USA and all expansionist civs launch missiles in most cases. I never launched em first 'cause I like good old battlefield massacre like everyone else here I think.

Last game Iroquois leader (huge empire btw) contacted me with pretty fair request to exchange world maps and he was "Gracious", and next turn he just launches 40 or 50 missiles on my France and nothing I can learn of this situation:lol:

Interesting, but are nuclear attacks so really rare? I can say almost 50% of games in my 11-year RAR experience resulted in massive AI nuclear strikes. I mean AI does not always hit me in particular but other opposing civs often do each other:)

I haven't had one in literally years... was stunned, tbh.

I sort of think your chance of getting nuked depends on how you play the game.

Wow, I'm absolutely thrilled to see that RAR lives on, and I'm sure the rest of the team would/will be too. Can't wait to try it out. :cool:

It's also great to see that the RAR players still churn up some looong-ish threads. Maybe I'll read the whole thing while Civ3 installs :lol:

Wow, I'm absolutely thrilled to see that RAR lives on, and I'm sure the rest of the team would/will be too. Can't wait to try it out. :cool:

It's also great to see that the RAR players still churn up some looong-ish threads. Maybe I'll read the whole thing while Civ3 installs :lol:

Isak, it´s great that you are posting here! :hatsoff::woohoo:
Welcome home at Civ 3 and to your great scenario you have created. [party]:band:

I downloaded and started my first game of RAR yesterday. Only 12 years late to the party. Richard Linklater could've made Boyhood 2 in that time. What a phenomenal game. There's an enormous amount of content, with complex unit lines and upgrade paths, tons of bonus resources, and a comprehensive tech tree that you need an electrical engineering background to follow the arrows. Especially interesting is how well the growth system works with the three-food-per-pop requirement and late entry irrigation.

I'm playing as Siam, although it seems I have the same issue as mentioned earlier in the thread where apparently I failed to click the 'capture the flag option' and now cannot deliver supply shipments. The game also started with the Accelerated Production checked, although it is not highlighted in the editor. I don't know if this is deliberate or an accident, as I've never used that feature before. In any case, I'm enjoying the sheer variety of unit and building choices.

Isak, you and the original creators should be proud that this mod is still going strong after so many other games come and go quickly every year. Civinator, I think it says a lot about your opinion of this mod that you would dedicate a great deal of your limited modding time and postpone CCM to bring this update to life. Excellent work all around.

With biq version 1.2 there was a terrible disaster - it refuses to open the Steph's editor. With versions 1.0 and 1.1, there were no problems.

Civinator than you use as a tool for editing biq? Built-in editor in these arrays units, technologies and buildings, in my opinion, is very inconvenient.

In case people are still running into this issue, you have to open the mod once in the normal Conquests editor and save it. You don't have to make any alterations, but just hit the save button. Steph's editor can then access the biq normally.

Isak, you and the original creators should be proud that this mod is still going strong after so many other games come and go quickly every year.

:yup:

Civinator, I think it says a lot about your opinion of this mod that you would dedicate a great deal of your limited modding time and postpone CCM to bring this update to life.

:yup:

Aaaand I just got nukjed out again... I beginning to think there's a conspiracy! :eek:

Aztecs were begining to loose the war against my Korea, and then suddenly, massed ICBM attack... game over, man, game over...

New game, new error. I think it's the first time I had wine available in RaR!

Hashed out an entry just to keep going.

In case people are still running into this issue, you have to open the mod once in the normal Conquests editor and save it. You don't have to make any alterations, but just hit the save button. Steph's editor can then access the biq normally.

Thanks for information!

Found an error: the "Italian Hussars", despite being cavalry, have a movement of only 1.

Maybe the mafia stole the horses?...

Found an error: the "Italian Hussars", despite being cavalry, have a movement of only 1.

Maybe the mafia stole the horses?...

Hi jlvfr, this error was still fixed in RARR biq 1.6.

And for the wondersplash of the SW winery, I thought, that this error was still fixed, too - but I will have a look into the files. Easiest fix is to add an entry for the building winery usinfg the same wondersplash as it is used for all other supply shipment producing SWs.

Hi jlvfr, this error was still fixed in RARR biq 1.6.

And for the wondersplash of the SW winery, I thought, that this error was still fixed, too - but I will have a look into the files. Easiest fix is to add an entry for the building winery usinfg the same wondersplash as it is used for all other supply shipment producing SWs.

That's weird... maybe I messed up an update? I'll reinstall the mod after I win/loose this game... :blush:

I am only playing 1.5. Does 1.6 give Russian Trenchers the hit point bonus? If not, well...

Top Bottom