1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise from Erebus 1.30 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Valkrionn, Jul 31, 2010.

1. A Moon

A Moon The "A" is silent

Protip: At the top right of any post on CivFanatics is a little underlined number. If you click it, you can go to just the post in question, and direct other people there as well.
    Like this.

2. Freesmog

Freesmog Skeptic1938222569

Thanks for the tip, though in that case it only links to a single post (which is fine for the most part), however I wanted to post the info instead of having to read the links. I'm sure there are all sorts of things to improve my posting LOL.

Fyi, I didn't notice a difference using one core affinity last night, if anything it made the turn times longer (but there could be other variables like OS, RAM, CPU, etc.).

3. A Moon

A Moon The "A" is silent

They really do think of everything. If, once you've been linked to a single post, you again look to the top right corner, you'll see it says "Thread: Thread name", and you can click the thread name to go to the thread.

Ironically, one of the easier things you could do to improve your posting would be to never use chatspeak. Ever. Or I will hunt you down.

...Just kidding ;) I am not kidding. No-one can hide forever.

4. Cromagnum P.I.

Cromagnum P.I. Chieftain

This could have been mentioned before but:

Is it just me or are the turn counts until a tech is researched not matching up with the actual beaker counts to completion?

5. vivictius

vivictius Prince

I did some tests and in addition to subdue animal not working the subdue beasts and boarding promotions are also not capturing their targets. It looks like the Command (1-3) promotions are still functioning however.

6. vivictius

vivictius Prince

I just did a totally fresh install from the new link and subdue beasts still does not work.

7. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Emperor

Is there going to be a new bug thread for 1.4 or should we post bugs here?

8. Jheral

Jheral Prince

Please post bug reports related to 1.4 in here. We'll no doubt get it stickied before too long, too.