1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise from Erebus Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Valkrionn, Sep 4, 2010.

1. black_imperator

black_imperator Chieftain

it's one of the worldspells that's causing me headaches. not even counting the unbalance, it's just plain unfun to be at the receiving end of it. on the other end, it fits the illians so very well... so i'm a bit puzzled as to what to do with it

2. Tielby

Tielby Chieftain

The Sidar world spell gives all existent Sidar units the Hidden promotion, making them invisible to nearly all non-recon units. I've never used the wiki, which would certainly have more accurate information on Rise from Erebus content, but for anything that is unchanged from FfH2, including the Sidar world spell, I recommend the manual.
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ffh-2-manual.265888/

Incidentally, when I mentioned the "Hidden" promotion in my last post, I meant "Hidden nationality", the one that makes them look like barbarians.

3. black_imperator

black_imperator Chieftain

i'll check the AoE pedia to see if the sidar worldspell is still missing info, will update accordingly