I thought the point of torrents was to distribute files quicker. For example, If we have 10 peers, and 1 seed, and we name the peers A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J and the seed, Z. Z gives 10% of the file to A, a different 10% to B, a different 10% to C, etc... And A gets the other 90% from the other peers, and B get's the other 90% from other peer's , etc, and everyone gets the file really fast. That's what torrents are meant to be ideally. Why this one isn't, is beyond me.