1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Afforess, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Bril

Bril Chieftain

how can i change wonders restriction in the mod and build more wonders? what file shall i change

2. Bril

Bril Chieftain

I have got an answer in another topic + found one option myself
    Thank you so much! I have found also option in custom play settings allowing to have unlimited wonders

3. Bril

Bril Chieftain

Nomad trait gives bonuses for jungle camps, are they remain when jungle camps are developing to next stage until they are hybrid gardens?

4. Sebastian2203

Sebastian2203 Chieftain

Every time I try to install, there is some error with some file, sorry for not being specific, short on time and I will edit this post tommorow.

EDIT: I fixed it already, apparently trying to install the mod in CustomMods messes it up or something.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  5. El_Cid

El_Cid Chieftain

I know you found the file to edit, but just thought i'd add that if you set up a 'custom game' you also have a tick box thing to remove the restrictions on how many wonders any one city can build.

------------

And just to say thanks to the AND team. Very nice mod overall, and not come across any game breaking issues so far :)

I do have a question.

I'm wanting to add additional music tracks to the game and was wondering how that might work. I've looked through various files and folders but, for example, can not for the life of me find where 'CivIIIModCeltic' sound file is! And there are many more like that. So i was wondering where exactly these are getting installed?

The only 'Soundtrack' folder is in the \Afforess directory, but many of the files like the one above are not in that folder. I've looked through the default CIVIV 'Soundtrack' folder and the one in BTS but did not find the file. I also notice there are no 'era's' as in the default game, BUT you do have info in CIV4EraInfos.xml that suggests they should exist???

So how is the music for AND organized, and if i was wanting to add more background game music where should i put them?

Any help greatly appreciated.

6. Colon

Colon Chieftain

Have changes other than it taking terrain into account been been made to culture spread? I find myself dealing with a seemingly unstoppable tide (that had previously swallowed a nearby AI city quite rapidly), even though my city has greater output and is of equal/higher level.