Rise of Mankind - Addons (by Jooyo)

I have uploaded RoM2.62 - Better Gameplay v1.11 (compatibility patch). Download link is in first post. This patch makes only addon compatible with RoM2.62 (no other changes).

Brilliant! Much obliged Jooyo for such a fast update after 2.62. A wonderful Easter of Civ + RoM + Jooyo's mod awaits! Thank you. :goodjob:

Its possible to plant forests in a region that does already have forest... plus if you order two workers to plant a forest you pay twice.

To add bug reports I can't terraform (symbol isn't showing up) nor raze buildings/cities though this might be lack of documentation. ^^

To add bug reports I can't terraform (symbol isn't showing up) nor raze buildings/cities though this might be lack of documentation. ^^

In regards to terraforming.. For me, the icon showed up (as greyed out) in the modern era. It gets unlocked in the late future. Perhaps you didn't get that far in?

@Bastian-Bux
raze buildings/cities isn't in my addon anymore. You can find it in new RoM patch.
Terraforming have prereq tech from future era :)

Regarding the razing buildings for gold modification: I like it but found an exploit - if you have a wonder that grants a certain building for every city and you attempt to raze that freely given building in another city, you get the gold for it but it is still in place, making it possible to sell it again and again and again... well that should be dealt with, I think. Of course as only human players use the razing option its not that big of a problem, but anyway...

Regarding the razing buildings for gold modification: I like it but found an exploit - if you have a wonder that grants a certain building for every city and you attempt to raze that freely given building in another city, you get the gold for it but it is still in place, making it possible to sell it again and again and again... well that should be dealt with, I think. Of course as only human players use the razing option its not that big of a problem, but anyway...

Yea, I noticed that and I am thinking about how to solve it ;)

To be more precise: I can't terraform while researching future tech 4...

@Bastian-Bux. Did you using newest version of my addon - 1.10 (for RoM2.61) or with patch 1.10-1.11 (for RoM2.62)?

Newest version. I'm playing Rom 2.62 with your patch 1.11

Oh and its not a fully clean install, its 2.61 patched with 1.10 then 2.62 on top, then 1.11 this might be the reason, though maybe you should take a look if a clean 2.62+1.11 has the same problem..

I did, I installed 1.11 after 2.62 still I#ll try a clean fresh install with your next version. Maybe its just the overlap of several versions which ist causing trouble.

@Bastian-Bux
Try install in this order:
...RoM2.62 -> Addon v1.10 -> Addon v1.11
If you do this and terraforming still didn't work try new game.

If anyone find any bugs please post here. I making new version of Gameplay Addon and i want focus on bug fixing. Changes so far:
Code:
RoM2.6 - Better Gameplay v1.15 (for RoM2.62)

NEW: Map 'ADDON - RFC18 (enlarged Europe)' - with Preset Civs and Bonuses
NEW: Examine City on Conquest
NEW: Customized Civic screen
ADDED: Max distance from own cities for founding sea colonies is set default to 10
ADDED: Define 'SEA_COLONY_MAX_DISTANCE' in GlobalDefinesAlt.xml
CHANGED: Sea Colonies can't be found on Coast.
CHANGED: Bridges now connecting resources.
REMOVED: Missionary Sounds (RoM2.62 have it already)

I get a strange city placement suggestion in the sea! See attached diagram. This only happens when I add your better game play (1.10 with patch 1.11) to RoM 2.62 full. The example below is from an advance start but I am getting them in normal play as well.

Top Bottom