RiskNES III - Apex In Circle

Oh well then. It's just a codification of what'd happen even if wasn't "signed" anyway.

It's a sign you don't trust your players. Which you don't, and I perfectly understand, but that makes me inclined not to play.

He has every right not to trust them. It's pathetic how some people were late in sending 5-minute RISK orders.

Retroactive deletion.

Well, White Army is free, but niklas got here first. So I guess I'm backup #1.

I, MjM, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

That's quite hilarious. My territories are as evenly spread out as they can possibly get. Look at any two of them that are close to one another, and it's 3 territories in between:

Central America <-> New Zeeland
New Zeeland <-> Siam
Siam <-> East Africa
East Africa <-> Central America
East Africa <-> Scandinavia
Siam <-> Scandinavia

Give me any one other territory and the picture would have been ruined.

Instant Karma...?

Retroactive deletion.

Blue looks strangely familiar. as black.

Predictions: Orange and black as powers.
Red and yellow die out wasting their energy taking each other out
Blue is doomed.
Aqua is in trouble because australia is too open.
Green can do well with help from either another player or luck.
Grey is very spread out, and needs a lucky mission to do well.

EDIT: Mission cards? that changes things up. if reds is eliminate yellow, or vv...

Retroactive deletion.

Okay, I'm about to send orders off. Be kind if I make a mistake. :D

Retroactive deletion.

A bedraggled penguin in an equally bedraggled-looking mech dragged itself onto the shoreline.

"Are you saying-" he shouted at his computer "-that not only did we lose control of all of Africa in a matter of years... not only were we thrown off of Victoria falls by Niklas... not only did we then get caught in the Aswan dam... then get caught by a trawler which then beached, leaving us sitting in twelve tons of decomposing fish for weeks, then get captured by pirates who had us row them to Mauricius-"

"You spelled it wrong."

"Don't interrupt my tirade! Then have the ship get caught in a storm, sink, then get frozen in the icecap for centuries- we've somehow fallen through a dimensional portal- AND ENDED UP IN THE SAME WORLD!?!"

"It's not exactly the same. This one has islands."

"Really now."

"Additionally, there is a large army waiting at your disposal."

"This is a RISK Earth AGAIN?"

"Clearly."

"I will get out of here. Prepare my forces."

Top Bottom