Rnes5: To Trust a Thief. Board NES

to France:
Can you please bring the cordinantes for the areas you are speaking of (the numbers...)

From Norway
To: Germany, Austria, Turkey
Shall we also form one of the aforementioned trade circles?

Suggestion: Maybe you should limit the amount of sent caravans per nation to last updates tax income : 2. Since currently you are still able to trade with one nation only.

Just saw...

to Spain:
First there is no need for trade routes. If I want I can even send caravans to an enemy, no one need a trade route... Second we don't want others to know where we send caravans... Maybe this way we could earn more... We belive everyone should be able to trade with everyone without stealing... If anyone steal from Rome and we ind about it, we kill him :)

To Italy
From France

A trade route is merely a deal that you will let a nation's caravans trade with your populace unrestricted. A guarantee that you do not attack the caravans.

ok, since it's been 2 days since anyone's signed up i guess i'll start the updating.

Hellfish seems to have withdrawn his signup. so we're down to 7 players with:
Austria
Germany
Africa
still left unclaimed.
for now i'm fine with keeping these nations NPC, but if you know anyone who might be interested in playing, ask them to consider it. Will post first update in a half hour or so. starting the updates off the days i said i'd do them aint a good idea, but i doubt too many of you wanna wait till the weekend anyway. ;)

Update 1.

Britain - 3 gold
France - 3 gold
Spain - 5 gold
Africa - 5 gold (NPC)
Italy - 8 gold
Turkey - 4 gold
Russia - 5 gold
Norway - 5 gold
Germany - 5 gold (NPC)
Austria - 5 gold (NPC)

the detail of how you have that much are sent to you in a PM. if you got any questions, ask.

just to warn people so it dont cause confusion later.

every symbol on the map represents one thing. the sizes dont matter. later on, when there are a lot of armies, i'll have to shrink the size of their squares and proly the size of the city/town and so on symbols.
might have to add another symbol later for something like 5 or 10 armies, but thats still prety far in the future.

Rome

to Spain:
Please do no enter 13 as it's for France :) Your welcome to take Iberia for yourself first and we have some secret stuff to discuss...
AIM? PM?

to Austria:
Thanks for letting us have 33, we promise to never attack Austria or aid an enemy of theirs unless were attacked by you! tell us if you need a loan!

to France:
Who stole your caravan we got to know! :p
Anyhow for 2 turns we will continue to keep the agreement where 13 is yours, after it us or Spain will HAVE to take it befor somone ou of our sphere will try to :-\

From Turkey
To Norway:
We agree to this "caravan ring" proposal, Norwegian caravans shall from now on be free to move on Turkish lands. Hopefully Turkish caravans can do the same in Norwegian land.

To: UK

What do you think about a defensive pact?

To Spain
From France

Either come up with a huge excuse for taking our caravan AND repay the money lost or be at war with France. You have twenty-four hours, this is your ultimatum.

To Italy
From France

It was Spain who stole my caravan. I only sent one, and it was to Spain. We ask that you help us in this war - no one should be allowed to steal trade when they THEMSELVES proposed free trade agreements.

Sorry, Britain didn't reply and Italy said no so I assumed everything was fair game. My apologies - I didn't mean to steal your caravan. I see nobody sent me any caravans but you. The only order I sent was "take all caravans coming into my country". We hope everyone in the area is still prepared to talk trade. Remember, if we don't cooperate the East will rocket ahead of us. However, I don't need you. I only need 1 trade partner to send all my caravans to ;) for regional stability, it's better if everyone is involved in a large ring, but if you don't want to ensure peace in the West, that's up to you.

I notice Italy has been stealing caravans, probably from the East ;) :thumbsup: Italy, if you want to talk, just send me a PM. Please do so quickly!

Africa: Actually, you're Algeria ;) So, Algeria, can we come to some sort of agreement over 19, 20, 21, and 70?

to France:
Your small and poor and we like small and poor countries :p and you do have oppertunity to grow... If you agree that we can have 13 we will sign a defensinve alliance with you... please contact us in AIM to :) btw I stoel from Britian ;)

to Spain:
PM is being sent, but why you stole from France? :(

To Spain
From France

We expect you to repay us two gold this update. We want to keep the peace in the west, it is YOU who stole caravans after we followed exactly what you proposed. And if Britain did not reply, and Italy said no, what trade partner do you propose you have? Eastern? African? If you repay what you stole, we will be more then happy still trade with you.

OOC: Roddy, please wait until I get an answer and send orders.

i only got 2 orders so far, so no update looming yet jason.

hoping to do the update at the end of the weekend.
not sure what the cfc access schedule for all the players is.....
so everyone:
if you cant send orders during weekend (ie you access cfc from school or work or something) then please try to send orders today (or atleast warn me and make sure to send them asap on monday).
we'll see how the order sending goes in the next couple of days....

oh, also, i LOVE how the trading system is working so far. WAY better then the last one. hope it holds up when the nations are bigger.... ;)

Top Bottom