Rnes5: To Trust a Thief. Board NES

From Norway
To Germany
If I stay on my side of the sea, will you stay on yours?

From Norway:
Our aforementioned trade ring proposal still stands.

Order's PM'ed.

To: UK

Wonderfull! ddp signed

To France:

Please tell me what we agreed about trade this turn. Is it safe for my caravans to enter France or are you going to steal them?

will do update tomorow night (ie about 30 hours from this post)
got most orders already, so those that aint sent em, you've got rest of today and tomorow to send them.

To Spain
From France

First, you please tell me if we have peace. You have not said if you are going to repay the money you stole from me. If you will repay this turn, then I see no reason why we can't trade.

To Spain
From France

Why don't you have a spare gold? According to the update, you have 5g, 2g should be mine. But next turn will be fine, we may now re-start trade.

1g, not 2g. You sent me one gold, I send you one back. If I sent you 2g I would be paying out one of my OWN gold. Remember, the profit from caravans comes from the moderator, not from the players.

But why should you makes 1g off of my caravan that I had counted on for the 1g profit? But we will be suffice with just one gold, please pay it this turn. And please respond so I can do orders.

um, not to ruin this great "post count increaser" of an argument, but to clear up some details that i think atleast on of you might have wrong.
when someone steals a caravan, he only gets 1 gold. where as if it isnt stolen the original sender gets 2 gold.
so stealing will give you half the gold that the sender wouldhave gotten.

Yeah, you'll get it back. Don't worry ;) So my caravans which I sent to France - they're safe? And are we trading or not?

Roddy: update?

starting update now. will take a bit of time as i'm not at home or work so gotta do it by hand.

jason... aim ye, i know, will start turning it on at work now that i'm running the game. have been here at my sister's all weekend.

No battles thought there could have been some skirmishes.
Some of you tried moving armies that were built this turn. no can do, sorry. that was just a first turn thing (just to make the first turn do SOMETHING), and i'll proly not do it in a future game.
still some confusion about the caravans and the stealing.

1. you cant give orders to steal and to USE the money you're GOING to steal. you dont know you have it yet.
2. no fake caravans allowed (a couple of you tried it)
3. a lot of you dont put orders for wheather you're stealing caravans or not. if you dont put the orders, iassume you're not stealing.

good news. got a player for africa. he's asleep now, but will hopefully introduce himself tomorow.

Rome - 2
UK - 3
Russia - 4
Spain - 7
Turkey - 7
France - 3
Norway -6
Austria - 4
Africa - 6
Germany - 4

I forgot about new armies :-\ well atleast now I have the armies to move this turn...

to Austria:
Thanks for letting us have 33. Want a NAP? Or just an agreement that Rome won't go into your country?

to World:
Anyone who sends caravans from now, please tell us BEFOR. We want to KNOW who send caravans. Anyone who don't tell us know that your caravan will be stolen.

Top Bottom