Finished Terra's set earlier than expected so update will commence Monday afternoon. No hard lock so you can post 'til your hearts' content, but be aware orders/edits after ~4:00 PM GMT are liable to be missed.

I suggest this empire be a remnant regiem of the EKNC. Since the area was conquered by them.

Who says it wasn't conqfurrred by me in turn? >83

Ironically one can trace a direct descendance, given the Somali wing were anarcho-capitalists. :crazyeye:

We are accelerationism incarnate.

The EKNC went so hard towards capitalism they boomeranged and here we are.

No, even worse, the furry horde.

When Tani is in play, the furry horde by definition has already arrived.

Sombra de Mar's legacy lives on!

Only, you know, without the attempted human extinction event.

Khmer Effervescent Thalassocracy

Spoiler Map :

History: After the collapse and forced dissolution of the Lethian Confederacy by the Eternal Kingdom, the Leth were eager for a chance to reunite and forge a new empire. However, seeing as their old homeland was strip-mined for its precious tuna and kibble reserves , the decision was made for the Lethians to flee. Supported by the Tiny Elective Republic of Red Aardvarks, the Leth managed to make the trek to the remains of New York where they crossed the Atlantic with the help of the Mighty Empire of God Awful Nougat and made it to the Collective Imperium of Very Epic Donuts. Granted safe passage across Europe, they made it to India and found themselves in the court of the Supreme Northern Empire of Khan, who provided them with critical supplies of fish and milk.

However, the Empire of Khan "accidentally" contaminated the milk with an ungodly amount of LSD, which inadvertently removed the Leth's fear of water and instilled in them a deep desire for catnip. Settling in the Southeast Asian sea, or whatever it's called, the Lethians quickly established the Khmer Effervescent Thalassocracy to dominate the world through trade, finance, and flof.

Last edited:
Just a heads-up that the initial setup is going to take far longer than I anticipated, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything by the weekend.

Just a heads-up that the initial setup is going to take far longer than I anticipated, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything by the weekend.
I'm already worried :o.

Phase I of the update is complete: borders are drawn, players are placed, and national perks are doled.

Next step is plotting the cities and roads—the most tedious to do map-wise but fairly simple to write up... would that I'd figured out how I was gonna format the stats beforehand. :crazyeye:

is there any nations in or near turkey and/or greece?

Well Ailed's laid claim on Crete but other than that there're no contenders.

sultanate of Istanbul

(apologies for the badly done borders...)

Capital: Istanbul
Government: Absolute Monarchy under Mehmet I Osmanli (20 years old)
primary and accepted cultures: Turkish (primary) kurdish (accepted) Greek (accepted)
Economic power: first world, high strength. (equivalent to 40,000 to 50,000 GDP per capita)
population: 20 million

Backstory: Turkey suffered badly under the rule of Ergodan, and fell apart entirely to small states after the assassination of Ergodan and the (very horrible) mismanagement of the new government. however, if there is one thing that the government did right, its that they focused on Istanbul (to the expense of everything else).

now that the nation of Turkey is gone, the strongest of the Turkish city states emerged to be a respectably powerful nation in its own right.

I'm about a third of the way through city placement, though what that means time-wise is loose since it all depends on how big the country is and what's its state of infrastructure (city-states take about five minutes, something like Terra's may need several hours).

After that it's placing units and finalizing the starting stats (reworking how I'm handling cities so players won't feel overwhelmed), but it shouldn't take more than another week at most.

The setup is the hardest part. Once the ground work's laid it'll all be much quicker.

Daily update!
OH NOSES!!! THe sekrit ov teh GAEM MODERATORS HASE BUIN STOLED!! R U a bad enuff d00d 2 CHAOS DUNK teh Presadent????????

T.Hanks 4 playnig the DEMO VERSHUN ov ROLE 2 RULE! Ew must subskrub 2 my Paytreon defeat teh King of China 2 continue!!1

OH NOSES!!! THe sekrit ov teh GAEM MODERATORS HASE BUIN STOLED!! R U a bad enuff d00d 2 CHAOS DUNK teh Presadent????????

T.Hanks 4 playnig the DEMO VERSHUN ov ROLE 2 RULE! Ew must subskrub 2 my Paytreon defeat teh King of China 2 continue!!1
FOOL! YOU THINK THAT COULD STOP ME!
I HAVE THE ALLIEGENCE OF THE GREATEST UNDEAD B-BALL PLAYER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN: THE Lichnomancer!
DARE YOU CHALLENGE MY MAGICAL MELD?

Top Bottom