Roll to Dodge 6: Furthermore Ludicrous Edition

Really, really? I specifically said a warrior can live with his alcohol intolerance, I would have preferred to cure the cancer or something. *Voice echoes through planet* RNGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

All right, I continue to heal, focusing specifically on sending the cancer into remission.

Sorry about Omega's bad luck too. But also I saw that one coming a mile away - classic lol there.

Giving time for more responses (who am i missing?)

I am Xavier Suarez, rightful president of the Confederate States of America. I first rally my troops to fend away the fart smell from my royal nostrils.

I attempt to cure new player disease using the power of science!

13: Success. No longer will new players cause all to suffer.

(cheers for killing my mechanic which ensured this game wouldn't take too long! I might have to close signups instead :p)

('tis a supersuit Gordon FreemN wears.)

failing that, I seek a hat from which I can pull anything out

15: You find a magic hat! You can pull anything out of it, as long as it can fit out of the hats rim...

In our first mission assigend, I with my men, take out a terrorist group in Stockhelm.

7 (8): You can't find the terrorists base

Really, really? I specifically said a warrior can live with his alcohol intolerance, I would have preferred to cure the cancer or something. *Voice echoes through planet* RNGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

All right, I continue to heal, focusing specifically on sending the cancer into remission.

Sorry about Omega's bad luck too. But also I saw that one coming a mile away - classic lol there.

6 (7): The cancer continues to hurt.

Yay! Okay, I start stabbing passing citizens in the back, dragging them into dark alleyways, and stealing their stuff.

7: You unwittingly attack a judo expert.

ROLL 2 DODGE!!!

1: He kicks your arse, taking the knife from you (-3HP, - weapon)

I order the duck to attack kill fire.

5: The Killer duck does not seem interested in attacking kill fire, it instead lays an egg.

I spray Febreze to clear out the awful smell.

1: You point the Febreze the wrong way, it gets up your nose, in your eyes, and you flail about in pain (-1HP, -5 to next roll)

I am Xavier Suarez, rightful president of the Confederate States of America. I first rally my troops to fend away the fart smell from my royal nostrils.

2: You are not the president.. the troops attack you

ROLL 2 DODGE!

7: They beat 2HP from you before you escape..

I turn empty lung slot situation into a strength by magically growing a gill so I'm now fit and healthy on land and water!

I pull out an AK-47

Top Bottom