Roll to Dodge 6: Furthermore Ludicrous Edition

I turn empty lung slot situation into a strength by magically growing a gill so I'm now fit and healthy on land and water!

14 (15): You delight in your new found abilities!

I find a gun.

8: No, you don't

I counter the Judo master with my Karate skills.

13: A few chops and he is on the defencive. The fight stops as you both realise he is your match.

Although Hastings was lost, I make sure Harold doesn't die in the fighting. We can beat the Normans in another battle.

9: Sadly, Harold dies.

An ambulance comes and takes me to the hospital, where I am saved.

6 (1) The ambulance diver loses control as the stink invades his nostrils and he runs you over! (-3HP)( Broken leg)

I pull out an AK-47

17: Out comes a shiney, loaded, tru-aim'd AK-47

Me and my men now hunt down earthling.

15: You find earthling, but he is not aware of you (+1 to next roll if it concerns earthling)

I nurture the egg until it hatches.

9: Perhaps it needs more nurturing?

I go to Slovenia seeking some more rebels to take down Hungary, Slovakia and Poland. :mad:

6: The rebels know of you, and are not interested.

I pull out an indestructible trench coat

Okay, fine. /I/ Rally the remaining Anglo-Saxons to do another final stand elsewhere.

EDIT: Shouldn't you post somewhere in the stats that I'm in 1066 and therefore can't be targeted? Like in Ludicrous Edition when Earthling went to 1982?

Travel to Loch Ness in Scotland.

I tromp around claiming to be the President of something until someone believes me, and I send my newfound followers to dance... dance like there's no tomorrow.

I try for making Maid Marian just plain Marian again

11. "Maid Marian" is removed from history as you take her.

I command my duck to sit on the egg.

14: The egg hatches! You now have two ducks at your disposal (+2 damage)

Screw it, I find 1000 willing merceneries

17: They are willing, and they will even attack one target for free! (In future they will require money)

I pull out an indestructible trench coat

11: Out it pops

Rally the remaining Anglo-Saxons to do another final stand elsewhere.

16: They make a final stand and are not defeated. You manage to establish a small kingdom.

Travel to Loch Ness in Scotland.

16: That you do

Me and my men shoot down and kill earthling while he is travling to Loch Ness in Schtland.

17 (18) Earthling takes lots of pain from your attack (-5HP)

I attempt to heal Earthling's cancer, provided he's not dead. If he is dead, I'll attempt to mend Zack's broken leg!

11: You remove the cancer

I attempt to get a bonus for spelling Abaddon's name correctly!

15: :king: You get +8 to your next roll.

I ask if the Judo Master wants to team up with me.

14: He agrees that you should fight together.

Using my mystical powers, I heal my leg.

17: Your leg is healed, and you gain some HP back :D

I tromp around claiming to be the President of something until someone believes me, and I send my newfound followers to dance... dance like there's no tomorrow.

18: While noone can find somthing on the map, they really just don't care cos the dancing is just so infectious!

I blow up the nearest hospital for their epic failure in helping me when I was in need.

I pull out sunglasses. To gain bonus for badassery

Top Bottom