1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Roll to Dodge - Help NC Get Out of Bed Edition

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NinjaCow64, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

‘Dragon Goddess of the Sea, help me!’, I declaim. ‘SouthernKing wants to destroy the world, LordArgon is performing black magic. We must protect the oceans and unite while we still can! I pledge myself to your service in protection of the seas and nature! I shall erect a shrine in your honour!’

NinjaCow64 likes this.
  2. LordArgon

LordArgon King

After saying goodbye to Mike, I travel along the soul link to Tibet to start absorbing souls in a more direct manner.

NinjaCow64 likes this.
  3. Omega124

Omega124 Challenging Fate

Link to video.

"You see, your honor, Lucina was engaging in self-defense, to protect herself from an unwanted encroachment of a sex pest king. I, too, was once accousted by him, although he did not have the same willpower to force me into a relationship and walked away. Upon seeing my friend, Lucina, being attacked --when all I wanted was King John's help in fixing my own timeline, mind you-- I knew I had to take up arms to defend the Princess of Ylisse* as any reasonable person would do in such a situation."

*And even the fullblown Exalt in the orgional timeline, although introducing multiverse time travel theory to court is not in my best interest

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    NinjaCow64 likes this.
  4. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

I play uno reverse card to turn ori into iro, who hurts his allies and heals his enemies (and their cutlery)

NinjaCow64 likes this.
  5. Takhisis

So is this game going anywhere?

6. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

ninjacoward showing his true colors

7. Takhisis

Maybe NinjaCow's playing the new Dos game in order to pull a fast one on you.

or maybe he god a job or sth like that