1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Roll to Dodge: Well, Here I am

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Seon, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Earthling

Earthling Deity

I help CCRunner in the kitchen; mentally layering bread upon cheese upon tomatoes upon meat and Dagwood appears with an assortment of sandwiches so we're all not going hungry.

2. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

You got to find them first... (unless of course you meant find the sandwich built to your specifications)

3. Earthling

Earthling Deity

Dagwood shows up with the sandwiches when summoned.

If it goes wrong I guess we'll summon his angry boss :mad:

And if it goes really well... Blondie :love:

4. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

:huh: How can these both be in the same paragraph-thing?'

Realizing that's not working, I pick up a floorboard and smash the vending machine's glass to get to the weapons. Wood is an insulator and so it can't shock me, after all.

5. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

If you want, I can transform Ayn Rand into Backwards Logic with all his fingers left. :p

6. Earthling

Earthling Deity

Oh and srry bout the alien guys! Probably not so good. If I don't succeed at summoning some sandwiches here I promise I'll stop the summoning.

7. choxorn

On second thought, between Ayn Rand and Backwards Logic, I'll take Ayn Rand.

8. Omega124

Omega124 Challenging Fate

Urges... To glomp... rising.

But, I have better things to do, like...

PULL THE ****ING SPLINTER OUT OF MY EYE!

OOC EDIT:Roy's fire sword roughly translates as "Sword of Seals", if you want a specific name for it

9. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

I hurriedly grab stuff and rush back inside to the den (if the house has one.)

10. mythmonster2

mythmonster2 BEC NOIR! RUN!

FALCON PAWNCH Ayn Rand in the face.

11. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

WINGMEN AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE MOVES, THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THE PILOT. BANANA, YOUR ACTIONS WERE TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE. :mad:

I attempt to impress the Arms dealer with my toughness by calmy asking for the location of bandages and a steam cleaner to clean up the awful mess BananaLee caused. (Of course, my intention is for her to insist that she is to take care of my leg [after all she did shoot me] which of course requires the removal of my trousers, etc. etc.)

12. BananaLee

BananaLee Fruity Penguin

She took me to her room, mate. :p

I begin to enjoy being no.3 in the 3some.

13. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

Hey, hey now! The meatballs action was me, not CCRunner!

Since there don't seem to be any meatballs, I find and consume all the garlicky stuff I can lay my hands on, so I can use garlic breath as a weapon.

14. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

Wait, so what happened last round? Nothing????

If so...

My action is to strangle the GM untill I get an answer, because I really like pie. The GM can also give me pie if he would like.

15. CCRunner

CCRunner Deity

I alter my fortress to be indestructible by all enemies, while still allowing me to breathe and leave at will. Then I take a nap

16. kill fire

kill fire Enormous Midget

I have to get in this.

I find a room with no one in it and has only one entrance and go inside.

17. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

NO EXCUSE BANANA, NO EXCUSE. WHEN YOU CLAIM TO BE A WINGMAN, THE TARGET IS AUTOMATICALLY OFF LIMITS TO YOU.

I claim that BananaLee moving in on my women when she made it EXTREMELY CLEAR that his advances were uninvited constitutes an egregious attack on me, therefore I claim the right to a free roll (A ROLL TO DODGE his advances, if you will). The manner of which I defend my woman is removing her secondary weapon from her bedside (of course giving her a knowing nod in the process so that she understands my intentions) and blasting him to kingdom come!

18. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

MICE
    They have red glowy eyes.

Several Hordes of mice appears from the snowstorm and charges towards the house...

Mice Horde A
    10 HP

Mice Horde B
    10 HP
    (Outside chasing civplayah)
    Mice Horde C
    10 HP
    Outside
    Mice Horde D
    10 HP
    Outside
    Civplayah is attacked by the mice!

ROLL TO DODGE! 4: You manage to avoid the furry teeth. Some scrapes but nothing worth mentioning

1: Several floorboard lying around scoffs at your efforts to make a weapon out of Ayn Rand instead of them and decides to impress the audience with extensive product testing.

ROLL TO DODGE: 2: The Product testing was a success. There are orders from across the globe attemting to buy pieces of floorboard as weapons (-4 HP)

3: A newborn puppy and an wooden stick appears.

THEN THE RAT ATTACKS!
    ROLL TO DODGE: 1: The puppy was eaten alive. So was the stick

3: Despite the success of the weapon against Milarqui, it was no match for the epic vending machine.

6: You pull the splinter, and some of your flesh, out. (-3 HP. One eyed. -10 points because you rather liked the eye you pulled out)

1: In one epic move, you trip on one of the handgrenades and your finger brushe against the C4 Detonator.

ROLL TO DODGE
    3: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(ba)! :mwaha: You manage to curl up into a little ball in fetal position as everything around you is consumed in flames (Mice Horde B eliminated). You are then launched (-12 HP) by the force of the blast back into your bedroom.

6: :D. Your cloth suddenly change into skin tight uniform. You suddenly don a protective helmet and then pull your arm back. "FALCON!!!!" You yell, surprising Ayn Rand as she suddenly turns from vaporizing Milarqui back to see you. "PAAAAAWNNNNCH!!!!" You yell. Ayn Rand, met with the sheer power of the Falcoln goes flying back and creates a hole in CCrunner's bunker (-25 HP for Ayn Rand).

Meanwhile the room explodes and everyone goes flying towards the vending machine
    ROLL TO DODGE: 6: Choxorn passes right through the vending machne, bending quantum phsyics on the way. On his way traveling through the machine, he manages to knock out a Combat Shotgun, Plasma Rifle MK 5, SAW, and an AK-47 out of the machine. Just to be picked up.

Miraculously the curtains saved everyone

6: Let's just say you suceed epicly. (+ 20 point)

4: Let's just say you suceed but not epicly suceed. (+ 10 point)

2: Mouldy garlic. (-5 point for you boyo)

2: Shocked at the awful mess MM2 created, you touch the fort and it breaks apart. Now exit it and breathe at will.

1: You go outside (-4 HP)

THE MICE ATTACKS!
    ROLL TO DODGE!!
    3: IT BIT OFF YOUR FINGER!!! :mad: (-1 HP)

Meanwhile the Vending Machine dispenses a box...

Meanwhile the Alien makes his move at the tastiest of the target...
    ROLL TO DODGE FOR MILARQUI (that ketchup on that smiley face... yum)
    6: You falcoln pawnch that Alien into Ayn Rand (-10 HP for Ayn Rand. -15 HP for the Alien)
    Ayn Rand strikes back!
    Roll to Dodge: 2: A bolt of fire exits Ayn Rand's finger and impacts Mythmonster in the chest (-3 HP)
    Roy makes his move...
    6: He beheads that alien's head off (+10 point for Milarqui!) with such force that his sword escapes his grasp and flies toward Omega124
    Roll To Dodge for OMEGA!: You catch the sword midair and throw it back at Roy, who catches it.

19. choxorn

Now we're talking. I pick up all the weapons that fell on the ground.

20. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

I have changed the rules. Now Teamkills = -20 points.

And it may be a better ideas to only take a few of those guns, Choxorn. They are rather heavy :p