Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (PS2)

Another name change K-D/AKM???? Man, I am going to forget who you are soon. ;)

Gonna get a PS2 now! :)

Well.....I am so torn between the PS and the GC!

Originally posted by munzy
Well.....I am so torn between the PS and the GC!
How about... both? :p But then, you won't have much of a social life left then (provided you still have any in the first place...). :lol:

Yeah, and then I am 400$ in the hole! (150 for each system plus 50 for each game ROTK and SMB - Super Monkey Ball).

Yeah, and then I am 400$ in the hole! (150 for each system plus 50 for each game ROTK and SMB - Super Monkey Ball).
Why don't you let me play first, then post a review, fr an old RoTK hand. ;) Then you can decide.

KOEI had already released RoTK IX, in Japanese and Chinese. :eek:

Yeah, lucky Japs and Chinese. Maybe it is time to learn the languages. ;)

I will be waiting for your report!!! :D

Yeah, lucky Japs and Chinese. Maybe it is time to learn the languages. ;)
Yeah, lucky me... But I can't read Chinese that well. :cry: :lol:

I will be waiting for your report!!! :D
Will do. :D I'm looking forward to the game actually.

VII is already out for the PS2 - I've a long thread on it, somewhere here... ;)

RoTK IX was also out in Korean, too.. but you're not missing much.. after one game, it doesn't seem so fun.. you don't feel as involved because the generals fight by themselves and you just watch..

Gah... might as well just keep playing mediocre VII as my beloved Wu for a bit longer then.. and DW Series is fun, Sun Ce all the way!;)

Hey I found it. :)

Well jeez. I burned myself out on ROTK7. Made a great officer with nice stats and all, got the locations & items/weapons taken care of... And DW4? Played that non stop for a while, haven't touched it in weeks. Got everyone up to at least Lvl 7 weapons and stats built up good with maybe 10 Lvl 10 weapons... I dunno. Definitely got money's worth out of both games though. Huh, maybe I should pull out DW4 this weekend... :confused: GTA3 and Kingdom Hearts are beckoning though... :cry: Decisions decisions...

Top Bottom