1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Saibotlieh's Units Graphic Collection

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unit Graphics' started by SaibotLieh, Feb 23, 2013.

1. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

2. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

3. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Thanks guys. :)

4. The_Coyote

The_Coyote Emperor

. :goodjob:

5. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

6. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Great units, SaibotLieh! As Bakuel does not seem to return and you are the best unit maker around it seems, would you take a request about an hungarian settler? At least a female one? It's the last thing I'd really like to see in my mod. I have something special in mind and would send you images if you'd take the request.

7. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Thanks. Sure, sending me the images, taking a look sure won't hurt.

8. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Thank you, SaibotLieh! I sent you a pm with all the images and infos.

9. Kathy

Kathy Prince

Hi, Saibothlieh, I really like your female units (as much as I like your leaderheads), I think, almost all of them are in my mod for my amazon civilization.

Do you plan to do some more units in close future? I am just asking, because I included some new units in my mod, where I do not have proper female models at the moment, and if you doso, I would wait for a while before making my own reskins which would not be as good as your work.

10. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Thank you, glad you are making good use of the units. :)

For the unit creation it normally comes down to available material, time and motivation. For what kind of units would you need femalised versions?

11. Kathy

Kathy Prince

On the one hand, I need one or two models of late renaissance / early industrial foot soldier, perhaps based on the minuteman. I also would apreciate a model of renaicance cavalry, perhaps based on the colonization dragoon. And I need a model that could be used as a world war commando infantry. Last unit I miss is a armorend javelineer. So if you could do anything of this list, I would be very happy.

12. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Hm, do you have some corresponding male units I could use as base?

13. Kathy

Kathy Prince

At first, the Minuteman may be a good base for the late renaissance rifleman. For the early industrial Version, maybe this hessian rifleman will do.
    Concerning the rider, as I wrote, the colonization dragoon (with the green jacket) would be nice as base unit, do you have Colonization2, or do you want me to upload the unit here?
    For the javelineer, this pack of armored javelineers could be a good base, an greek looking unit from this pack could be used.
    For the male commando, I use this Australian Infantry at the moment, so I think it would do as base for the female one.
    Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention that I also could use a female version of the molotov protester.

14. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Okay, here are female versions of these units. Most are just reskins or reuses of of some of my units.

Hope they are okay. :)

Attached Files:

15. Kathy

Kathy Prince

Cool, thank you very much! :goodjob: I will test them soonest.

In Nifscope they were great, only the Australian hat a strange colored weapon, but that's no problem. I switched the weapon with the original one from the male australian.

16. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

My pleasure. :)
    Hm, must have messed up one of the NiTexturingProperty there, but good to know that you got it working anyway.

17. platyping

platyping Sleeping Dragon

Hmm, for some reason GameFront hates me so I always failed to download anything there :D
    Is there a way I can just get 3 of the female units, Swordsman, Knight and Rifleman? :D

18. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Sure, I attached them to the post. Also, some posts above there is a reskinned riflewoman available as well.

Attached Files:

19. platyping

platyping Sleeping Dragon

Thanks, thats fast :D

20. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor