Sci Fi units: Kameri fighter and Defense satellites

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
These are two units that I promised to some people: the Kameri fighter and a planetary defense unit to go with Vadus' terrain. How ever since Vadus put many stars around his planets the satellites may be hard to spot... Perhaps I'll need to adjust the terrain a bit for the ST mod... ;)

And before anyone asks: no civcolors. Why? Because I like it that way... :D

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/Kameri_fighter.zip

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/Satellite_Network1.zip

PS: the Kameri was my 100th unit already... :)

Downloading them right now,thanks so much for releasing these great units and dont worry about the civ color thing if you only use them for one civ it doesn't really matter does it...........

100 units...Wow! keep it going :cheers:

any work on the BSG viper to report??? :drool:

The Viper is coming, but in a few weeks. Want to finish a bunch of Trek units first.

Flamand said:
PS: the Kameri was my 100th unit already... :)

Hmm, your sig claims 26 posted though. What happened to the other 74?

WOW! Dude I love the ecplosion on the fighter and the defense satelite kicks! :thumbsup:

Ah, that would explain things. (I've been collecting a bunch of space ship units, just as a faint hope that Smoking Mirror would come back and start on the Space Armada scenario again.)

Vuldacon said:
Nice touch!...and Good Job on the Kameri Fighter. Too Cool, Makes me want to fly that Baby :)

Me too, at least until she goes BOOM! :D

Flamand said:

I know unit requests are not allowed here but this is a "unit-modification-that-will-lead-to-a-new-unit" request. :)

Is it possible to ... basicaly ... slice the satelite defence in two ?
To leave a semi-sphere dome. That could be used as a unit to defend cities. It would look really wierd and cool; one of those thing roatating and charging above a city. :)
(it will ultimately be used as the final upgrade in the path that starts from the puny guard tower)

So ... are you going to consider this request ?

Yeah, I was thinking that already and it is very easy to make for me... I'll give it a try...

Top Bottom