Screenshot analysis!

Hi guys! There is a new unit spoilered in the Atzec video. Could (s)he be a Great Person? My bet is a female Great Scientist or Artist. What do you think?

Spoiler :

Is this incence, or is it the tobacco logo?

IncenseOrtobacco.PNG

Hi guys! There is a new unit spoilered in the Atzec video. Could (s)he be a Great Person? My bet is a female Great Scientist or Artist. What do you think?

Spoiler :

She looks a lot like a Missionary/Apostle (that scroll thing), she's possibly a Renaissance era variant of that.

Spoiler :

Could be a missionary / apostle. Unlikely to be inquisitor.

Aztecs have some religion bonus from amenities, so this fits.

Spoiler :

Great Writer perhaps? I think she's in English territory at that moment. Maybe Great People are now tied into their civilizations, and its Jane Austen.

Great Writer perhaps? I think she's in English territory at that moment. Maybe Great People are now tied into their civilizations, and its Jane Austen.

I would be happy to see civilization-specific Great Artists and Scientists for civs like Aztec and Congo.

They're not tied to civilisations, but each GP is supposed to have a unique ability particular to them, and are chosen by the player. So it could still be a female writer like Jane Austen, but she wouldn't be there just by virtue of being English :)

What are these?

Spoiler :

I think the 2nd and 3rd are encampent district and barracks. But I don't know which is which. Edit: I took a look at scrrenshot of barracks and the 2nd icon does look like the barracks:
(From Ariochs site:goodjob:)

So the 3rd is than the encampent district I think.

I'd say spearmen , barrack, and maybe the "fortify" strategy. Would be cool unlocking strategies like in endless legend

If there are strategies, they are likely unlocked with culture. The last icon could mean anything, but spearmen and barracks are pretty sure bet.

Edit: Yes, the last one being Encampment makes a lot of sense.

Spearmen, Beeing able to chop wood, encampment district

No, it's SOMETHING, Spearman, Building (Barracks), and Encampment.

I'm 100% sure the three red/brown thing is in fact a building and is barracks (it matches their appearance from E3 game walkthrough)

No, it's SOMETHING, Spearman, Building (Barracks), and Encampment.

I'm 100% sure the three red/brown thing is in fact a building and is barracks (it matches their appearance from E3 game walkthrough)
the something is iron

Good catch.

Or maybe this time barbarians use different ethnic variations, not only 'western'.

Barbarians can't be converted to Builders. They are some civ.

Top Bottom