Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid pigs rammed my vehicle in this narrow passage

surprise surprise, it blew up

They all died along with it though :D

My giant killing ways continue! :banana:

Things are going quite well, and I currently find myself in 6th place about halfway through the season. :yeah:

Finished my first season in Ligue 1. Finished a very respectable 10th.

Vice City mission "Waste the Wife", in which the player is tasked with chasing and ramming a sports car until it is destroyed. I chose a police car, and as luck would have it in trying to flee me the target ran into OTHER police cars.

Home I recently built. I wanted a 'country' feel with a big front porch. I'm not done with the yard yet, but I don't know how I want it to look, really. As you can see the police have arrived to break up a really happening family reunion/birthday party.

A house 'downtown'...I like the driveway/front door walk up particularly.

Built this for my latest fraternity/sorority. It has an unfinished look about it. I'm not happy with the placement of the front windows.

A pathetic result...my FireRed Omega team shortly after defeating Koga. I didn't really think about the battle -- I figured he was a pushover given that I'd already beaten Sabrina -- so I made some bad decisions. I wouldn't have won at all if not for Revives and such.

Oh those mountains look nice. I've never touched my Civ3 discs, took me ages to actually get around to playing a full game of Civ4 and when I did it lasted about 30 hours before I got tired of it.

This is the biggest natural conurbation I've seen in my OTTD games and I think it helps that I've been playing for about 250 years (putting the clock every now and then... it would actually be about 2225 AD). 70k people across three towns, I can't transport enough passengers despite a constant stream of 2000-seater maglev trains :)

I'm impressed that your city's budget is fifty billion pounds.

I'm impressed that your city's budget is fifty billion pounds.

Its not the city budget, its his company budget. In 250 years, 50 billion is a little on the low side. I can get my income up to about 2 billion a year on a good sized map.

Here's a nice game in which nobody dies. Except a few thousand from air crashes.

Replace Plane Crashes with train wrecks orchestrated in surveyor mode, and you've got Trainz in a nutshell.
Speaking of which...

1: Bah, my graphics card throws a fit every time I launch Trainz 2004.
2: And now it's time to play: How High Will You Falsely Assume Yourself To Be After Examining This Picture!

Attachments

• hhhhhhh.JPG
    hhhhhhh.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 62
  • blrghu.JPG
    blrghu.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 66
Well, here's some pictures from a....."battle" I set up between Overwatch Elites and zombies.

Here is John, the hero! He's the only survivor of the zombie attack before reinforcements arrived. This is a picture of him shooting at some stray zombies off camera.

Spoiler :

Reinforcements (some of them)

Spoiler :

John leads the newcomers in the grand ol' Combine tradition of firing lines.

Spoiler :

But things aren't bright for Overwatch everywhere. There's a war being waged in dark corridors where Overwatch firepower collides headfirst with zombie manpower.

Spoiler :

The zombies are cleared out. Let the "mourning" begin....

Spoiler :

The Overwatch get wind that there may be a second uprising. They leave a small treat underground the abandoned factory just in case.

A picture of the calm before the storm....

Spoiler :

Do you know what the sound of 200 zombies groaning and screaming at once sounds like?

These guys do.

Spoiler :

If anyone was looking for a couple of new wallpapers....

Spoiler :

Alas! It looks like once again, John will be the last man to hold out against the zombies. This time, there won't be a rescue by the cavalry.
Spoiler :

The factory has been cleansed with cleansing fire.

Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom