Seattle Deputy Beats Up 15yr Old Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is particularly cold or tough to express my opinion, maybe the girl doesn't deserves to be beaten, but she stole a car and I have less sympathy for her plight. That is a serious crime, I don't like how the situation has changed to how the police beat her up rather than her original crime. I come from Singapore, it has an archaic law system, therefore she would not be flogged here, because she is a girl.

Nobody should be flogged. It's archaic to flog anyways, you think it would be progressive if they flogged everyone regardless of sex?

Girl mouthed off and threw a temper tantrum.

Doesn't justify being beat by a police officer who is supposed to be responsible, upholding the law, and above petty insults.

She is obviously defying authority, so she should be beaten then killed for the sake of all humanity.

Seriously, is anybody really surprised that a lot of cops have serious attitude problems? My only surprise is that the video was released to the local TV station instead of being mysteriously destroyed.

Schene was investigated previously for shooting two people - killing one - in the line of duty in 2002 and 2006. Both times his actions were found to be justified, Goodhew said.
Most cops go their entire careers without shooting at anybody, much less shooting two people and killing one of them. Good thing there wasn't any video of those incidents.

As video cameras become more and more pervasive, this sort of thing will continue to happen until the cops get smarter and stop brutalizing people in front of their own cameras. What we really need are independent review committees in each county and state to scan all the various local government feeds on a regular basis to ensure the more egregious cases get caught.

She sounds like a little b... well yeah.

It would be if it was Mathilda:spank::groucho:

You sound really racist! Many of the people responding in this forum are racist. If she would have been a white girl, your response of "she deserved it" or " she should have stayed in the kitchen" would have definitely been different. I am sad that people like you, ignorant, racist people still exist. For all the people who said she deserved it, I wish someone attacks you one day and hits you even worse than how that uneducated deputy attacked that girl.

Did anyone know that other sources say that the "stolen car" she was driving belonged to her parents?

Who said what? Where? There are only two members who say she deserved it and the rest of us are strongly contradicting her.

I mentioned in this thread that the car was her parents'. Read the thread before throwing that out there... ;)

Anyway, is the girl not white? She seemed perfectly white to me! Her being anything else than white is news for me.

Double login maybe?

I thought she was white too until I just watched the video again. Now I think she is a light-skinned black.

She was black? But then again I didn't watch the video.

Seriously, is anybody really surprised that a lot of cops have serious attitude problems?
Not me - after all that's why they became cops in the first place. (at least a lot of them)

The more I see COPS and these types of things, the less respect I have for the police... it's like I have yet to meet one that isn't in it for the power grab.

the more I meet real cops, the less respect I have for the police. Most have either not half my IQ (and I do not consider myself especially smart), or not the character that the job demands.

I feel sorry for those who are smart, do take the job seriously, and then get f-ed over because of their stupid and brutal colleagues.

The ad that comes up in the video player when I watch the video:

"Become a Sheriff. Study criminal justice online! ..."

Respect is not gained from acts like this only fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom