Seattle Deputy Beats Up 15yr Old Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not against the brutal beating of teenage girls, in fact if I know one has stole my car... Obviously it was in bad taste or stupidity for the policeman to make the case a public spectacle. I suppose if if the public opinion is to crucify him, it isn't any skin off my nose to say "go for it"

Obviously it was in bad taste or stupidity for the policeman to make the case a public spectacle. I suppose if if the public opinion is to crucify him, it isn't any skin off my nose to say "go for it"

So what he did was wrong because he did it on camera in public? If he'd brought her into some back room to rough her up it would have been grand?!

It wouldn't be grand, but it wouldn't be an issue.

Thats what I meant. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't have been a public issue maybe, but it doesn't make it any less of a sickening act.

Why shouldn't I be serious. Is it because they are teenage, girls, or is it because the beatings were brutal?

Because its wrong.

Its clear that nobody here is trying to make a serious case that she deserved it. There are the token "ooh I'm an internet tough guy look how cold and emotionless I am lol everyone who does anything wrong deserves to be beaten lol", but thats about it.

How could you even attempt to make a case that she deserved it, beyond the tough guy comments?

How could you even attempt to make a case that she deserved it, beyond the tough guy comments?

The usual line is to say something about how the tape didn't tell the whole story.

I believe shaihulud is from thailand or Singapore. Can someone bump the "rate thailand" or "what do you think of Singapore" thread? I'm thinking about "cultural" differences here.

Its clear that nobody here is trying to make a serious case that she deserved it. There are the token "ooh I'm an internet tough guy look how cold and emotionless I am lol everyone who does anything wrong deserves to be beaten lol", but thats about it.

I really hope that this is the case; for the "benefit of mankind" I hope that nobody can actually think that she deserved it...

I really hope that this is the case; for the "benefit of mankind" I hope that nobody can actually think that she deserved it...

I am sure great percentages of mankind have endorsed, implicitly or otherwise, systematic behavior of this kind. At least in the US, this guy will face a hefty fine and the loss of his job (hopefully).

All 15 year old girls are obnoxious snotty brats, doesn't mean they deserve to get punched and beaten, etc.
Yup. She has her arms folded over her breast when she kicks the shoe off. not really an assault of any kind. The policeman is just a brutal moron and should be severely reprimanded.

I don't think it is particularly cold or tough to express my opinion, maybe the girl doesn't deserves to be beaten, but she stole a car and I have less sympathy for her plight. That is a serious crime, I don't like how the situation has changed to how the police beat her up rather than her original crime. I come from Singapore, it has an archaic law system, therefore she would not be flogged here, because she is a girl.

I don't think it is particularly cold or tough to express my opinion, maybe the girl doesn't deserves to be beaten, but she stole a car and I have less sympathy for her plight. That is a serious crime, I don't like how the situation has changed to how the police beat her up rather than her original crime. I come from Singapore, it has an archaic law system, therefore she would not be flogged here, because she is a girl.

She is SUSPECTED of having stolen a car and that's not a crime. Besides some of us believe in a modern and fair justice system.

Such a braindead neanderthal of a police officer. Videos like these make you loose all respect for the police.

Why shouldn't I be serious. Is it because they are teenage, girls, or is it because the beatings were brutal?

It's because beating people is wrong!

Beating defenceless children is even worse!

Yet another case of some loser with a small dick who got a badge that says Constable stuck on their chest and thinks it gives them the authority to take their micro-penile angst out on the general populace.

The fact is many 'peace' officers get off on overpowering those who are significantly weaker than they are, so they can go home feeling all high and mighty about themselves (At one time my brother was training to be a cop, and heard a buttload of stories from cops who bragged about doing crap like this. It was the thing that made him decide he didn't really feel like joining that fraternity and changed career paths).

While I, like all people with an IQ above room temperature, agree that there are situations where it's right to beat the crap out of a 15 year old girl, I saw nothing in that video to suggest this was such a situation. Getting a shoe kicked at you is not some grave insult, and it doesn't warrant an ass kicking. Cop's a thin skinned puss, plain and simple, and tantrum-throwing manchildren like him don't deserve livelihoods, let alone ones such as "police officer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom