See deals between other civs

rbj2001

Warlord
One of my neighbours doesn't have iron in their territory, but he's still churning out macemen, so he must have made a deal with one of the other civs to get it. Is it possible to find out with whom, so I can either persuade them to stop trading or go and take out that iron resource with spies etc?

On the Diplomacy screen, click on your neighbor's head. This shows you the treaties they have with other civs. If you then hover over another AI's icon, it will tell you what trade deals (if any) they have going with your neighbor.

You can build Mace with copper, by the way.

On the Diplomacy screen, click on your neighbor's head. This shows you the treaties they have with other civs. If you then hover over another AI's icon, it will tell you what trade deals (if any) they have going with your neighbor.

I could be wrong here, but I think you have to have BUG to see that. I can't really remember what life was like before BUG, but I never saw the inter-AI deals before BUG, and I noticed them for the first time a little while after loading it. But then again, I'm not the most observant guy in the world... :crazyeye:

No, I tried it without BUG and it works. I think the idea of BUG is just to provide a better interface and not show you any information you couldn't find already.

No, I tried it without BUG and it works.

I stand corrected. :thumbsup:

I think the idea of BUG is just to provide a better interface and not show you any information you couldn't find already.

Well, true... all the info BUG shows you is findable, if you know how to find it, or if you're even aware you should be looking for it. BUG puts it all where it should've been all along. My 2:gold:, anyway.

^^ I agree with TheMulattoMaker!

Top Bottom