Sevopedia

Cabay Jet: The leaderheads were like that in all the previous versions of the Sevopedia too. It's because they're being displayed in a smaller window than normal and there's no obvious scale function for them. Better to have the other info windows as large as they are imo.

I strongly suspect the Promotion Tree information is correct, it just looks wrong because the arrows are messed up graphically.

Noarpe: Okay, I officially suck. That's what I get for trying to rush this out the door heh. Thank you for the correction; forgetting to edit both lines of a tag after I copy/paste it ftw. Will fix it in the next version.

when will it be bts compatable

Posted an updated version, 2.3.2. Still doesn't have the Index, maybe next version heh. Sorry this took so long. From my addition to the ReadMe:

-- Fixed the XML typos causing messed up arrows on the Unit Upgrades and Promotion Tree pages

-- Overhauled the Leaders page. There is now a Favorite Religion section, and a Personality section which shows some basic values from the XML I always wanted to be able to see. I'm still not completely clear on how they work, but for the main War values lower means "more likely". Also, the Leaderhead now shows the whole leader, albeit with some horizontal compression I couldn't do anything about.

(The new Personality section is subject to tweaking in future versions.)

DOWNLOAD PAGE

How does it not work?

I used 2.3.2 and replaced the leaderhead stretch as mentioned above, i forgot the errors i got, let me try again, and i will get back to you.:crazyeye:

Its just like the GreatPerson mod, i put it in and asked Roamty to look at it and he said it looks fine but the pop-ups dont work??

EDIT:

My guess is that you have added some units in your mod and these two screens don't know about them.

I have the same problem in my mod (19th and 20th Century). The unit upgrades graph doesn't show up. I tested it removing the Unit.xml and it worked...
What might cause the screen to disappear? Even though I'm not an experienced modder, I don't know anything that would cause it to happen...:confused:

Looking at the code, it's in an area that deals with units that jump multiple levels in their upgrade path (same for promotions). Check that all of your upgrades and promotions have correct values.

If you put together a folder that contains the CIV4UnitInfos.xml and the minimal other files required to load and start a game, I will see if I have some time to look into it this week.

I believe that the graph lays out the units/promotions automatically, and each column is a level. For example, consider Warrior -> Axeman -> Maceman. If you made Scout -> Maceman and it assigned Scout to the same level as Warrior, you'd have this:

Code:
W --- A --- M
         /
S ------/

The graphing code inserts a fake unit node at the same level as Axeman for the line going from S to M. This line jumps two levels. The code is pretty complicated, and I didn't write it, so I need a broken test case I can run here to get anywhere else with it.

Ok, forget what I posted earlier I got it work properly. The problem was that my machine gun wanted to upgrade to mechanized infantry but there just weren't enought space...

If I understood what you ment in your example of multiple levels EmperorFool my railroad artillery upgrades just like that and it shows fine.
C=cannon, EA=early artillery, RA=railroad artillery, A=artillery

C---EA---A
RA------/
:confused:

strategyonly: buildings? or wonders tab only? in 99% it's a xml error.

The problem was that my machine gun wanted to upgrade to mechanized infantry but there just weren't enought space...

you can decrease the size of the icons in the unit tree screen.

Top Bottom