SGOTM 19 - Phoenix Rising

ofc, Toku happiness would not be a problem if we kill him this turn, but I'm not sure if we will have units a unit in position on Yeha this turn with the culture

oh wow...Eowyn healed fully..did not expect that

I think we need to consider where we want to attack first on KK in the West. Not sure. Only need a few healthy units on Basra and heal the remaining unhealthy ones this turn

I suggest:

Lalli 2XNW to 1S of wheat to get view
Arther Stack nabs wokers and ends 1NW of iron
Geronimo to 1W of iron
Doc heals Brienne and Co. (he can pillage later once road is in place) healing more important for those guys now

Blackfish, Sleepy and Athos with Lalli

I agree..take those out and cordoba. probably enough to split and threaten his NW area and then converge on Madrid.

We might just keep Santander now

Going after KK, we could position our curs so we could take 4 cities in the first turn of the war. But that may be too spread out. Cordoba is absolutely number one city to take out. Although I would rather wait a bit on it because his southern cities could become big problems if he starts to send units forth.

Doc can steal another Alex worker on ice and move back to heal Brienne

Hmm well let's prepare for Alex and Toku first, Kublai stuff might take more planing.

Anyways alex stuff seems easy enuf just stop if you have questions, i would say 4 units + Clark for other city.

Yep, I say we are about 2 turns off from KK. Only thing to think of is moving of some units in that Big stack that are healthy since we don't need all. Could just move all healthy toward Basra with idea that those guys will move on Salamanca. Rest of southern units move on Cordoba area taking out Asturias on the way.

Need green on Medina movements now

maybe your right..he would need 2 mps to get back..healing more important than worker and he may be available anyway next turn

I'll move Medina units and upload..just a moment

only LB, Cat and Sword in Medina

he's either guarding units or moving settler toward mecca, but I don't see it

Wow. Its funny how the AI doesn't expect a :backstab: a few turns after a ceasefire. The first time, shame on us, the second time shame on him. smh

uploaded

I'd like to send one healthy unit N of Medina somewhere into his culture to look for settler and possible that pike. Don't want him settling Mecca again

ha..didn't see settler ..oh well nvm

I think normally he will not move that settler.

But we can leave those units that we want for Asturias in our north stack where they are (they can still reach the sheep attacking tile next turn). Others should move on where we decide for Kublai.

So Aramis to 2S of Basra...then all healthy units to there...let othesr heal in place

he won't settle without a unit there, so no issue

ugh..that unhappiness costs about 50b

Top Bottom