SGOTM 19 - Phoenix Rising

oh...there is another forest that Elite could chop

SunTzu can do some plundering of small cottages too, nice one south with building the road under Black ;)

yep he can do that next turn I guess...we don't need to move him to medina

I would send some more towards Edirne, we are missing many workshops here.
I would also stop those near secret for that reason, cos that city does not need another tbh while Edirne and Bul could use like 20 workers doing that..

that does not make me happy currently, but my fault i should have said something.
2 workers only in Edirne and many others doing unimportant stuff.

done..I pillaged the mine they were on too...might as well

I stopped those workers

Elite to Forest NE of Lalli?

Not sure on worker above Dam? I could send him toward Bul and Edirne or keep him with stacks for roads or bait for now

Well, I was trying to get them toward that rice for a road there, but not that urgent really. I knew that WS was unimportant and shoulda thought of that.

Ok..Tyrion can take care of that anyway

ok...I wanted to steal those forests for a CH in Dam. I'll try to wait on those decisions. some I think are obvious, but apparently not :lol:

So we need decision on Dam worker and chops for Bul

it's okay we can chop there then ;)
If we use the workers from Secret then.

Do not want to annoy you with that, but these 2 cities are looking so sad currently with their crappy farms, merchant and stuff.

oh they are, but they are coming along..we've done the best we could so far..Secret workers would have been better on their way there though, I agree

We could use Dam worker for busting around medina/mecca

I say we put one chop into Bul, other worker starts workshop then chops next turn. Not sure on OF there

I moved Dam worker to forest, good idea

Just need decision on Bul chops

upload for quick checkers..have to anyway

Top Bottom